Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I'm eating egg salad with fresh green peppers in it that i got from my neighbor. When i come back later i might eat fried green tomatoes.

Eating my first Halloween Mellocremes of the season, and drinking Diet Pepsi. (It was on sale.)

Halloween Mellocremes? What is it?

Like Candy Corn, but shapes like Pumpkins, Bats, Corn stalks. I think they are flavored differently , but some of my family think I imagine it.

I ate at Red Robin for lunch earlier today.

For dinner, I had some garlic shrimp ramen and finished it off with some raspberry yogurt, raspberry cheesecake yogurt, and a cup of raspberry lemonade. :)

Right now I'm eating Yoplait Delights Parfait lowfat yogurt (chocolate raspberry),that stuff is soooo good I got to buy more and I'm drinking a cup of Pepsi. :)

My husband made homemade sourdough bread, so I am eating a piece of that and drinking a Diet Pepsi.

But after the horrifying thread just posted about it, I am sipping slowly. :lol:

My husband made homemade sourdough bread, so I am eating a piece of that and drinking a Diet Pepsi.

But after the horrifying thread just posted about it, I am sipping slowly. :lol:

Botti, is your husband a good cook? I notice the best cooks in the world are men. :)

Its not going to stop me :P

Botti, is your husband a good cook? I notice the best cooks in the world are men. :)

Its not going to stop me :P

He is a great cook. It is one of his hobbies. He has a huge collection of cookbooks.

So on his two days off, we eat pretty well. I am not nearly as good at cooking as he is. :lol:

what are some of his favorite things to cook - and for you to eat? :D

I just had an olive loaf sammich and a MTN DEW to boot.

Wife had a roast beef sammich and Sprite Zero.

Yiz

Back