Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I'm eating cheese and bacon sausage roll. :)

No, she is actually looking for her favorite candy- Reese's peanut butter Easter. :lol::giggle:

We don't even have any! I forgot to buy those and also forgot milk. So will be making a small return to the grocery tomorrow.:aw:

I went shopping today also and Walmart got a sale on Pepsi :D

I went shopping today also and Walmart got a sale on Pepsi :D

Awesome! :)

I've been drinking Sunkist soda lately. (I bought two 12 packs today.) I don't know why. For some reason, Coke is starting to taste bland to me. :dunno:

Tonight I had mac and cheese topped with parmesan cheese, a Sunkist soda and a small bowl of Blue Bunny chocolate ice cream.

I was in the mood for a Nestle Crunch ice cream sandwich instead, but they didn't have any at the grocery store. :(

I'm getting hungry again, so I think I'm going to have another bowl of ice cream. :D

Cheese sandwich, chips, pickles and something to wash it down with :lol:

We are making BLT. And caffeine free Diet Pepsi. (yes Walmart did sale price Pepsi :P )

I'm in the mood for pizza :hmm:

It's funny you should say that because I just finished making a DiGiorno's pepperoni pizza. I normally eat Tombstone pepperoni, but today I was in the mood for something different. :)

I just made one of the Mug Chocolate Cake from ASLGal recipe in the Favorite Cakes thread.

It is actually really good. And for a bonus, cheap! :P

I had mac-&-cheese and pizza today. Same old. :)

I did have Dave's Double Cheeseburger from Dave & Buster's a couple nights ago. That was delicious! :)

I had mac-&-cheese and pizza today. Same old. :)

I did have Dave's Double Cheeseburger from Dave & Buster's a couple nights ago. That was delicious! :)

I had pizza last night and plan to have mac and cheese in a little while. :)

I was thinking about ordering Panormous from Pizza hut cuz it's only 10 bucks. :P

If you do, be warned that it's HUGE. I ordered a Panormous pizza from Pizza Hut once and it took me a week to eat all of it. :giggle:

I made a homemade lasagna, will be having a dinner soon. :D

Back