Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

I had stir fried chicken with peppers and a salad.

Drinking Diet Coke.

Went out to eat at Mcdonald's after seeing my grandparents for a bit. Saw my grandma, she is not doing well at the moment. She is going to have 6 hrs of chemo tomorrow. Still fighting though. Praying for her still...:) Can't wait to see her tomorrow.

I am drinking!! Orange Fanta. My daughter bought this and did not like it so gave me five bottles. I am not sure I like it either. :hmm:

I just had beef taquitos with grapefruit juice, and when it cools I am going to be eating a peanut butter chocolate cake with chocolate frosting.

I'm sitting here eating some peanuts and drinking Pepsi.

Last night, I had a 4-meat Digiorno pizza. Delicious!

I've had the pepperoni kind before, but this one was even better. I even added some shredded cheddar cheese on top. :)

Last night, I had a 4-meat Digiorno pizza. Delicious!

I've had the pepperoni kind before, but this one was even better. I even added some shredded cheddar cheese on top. :)

That sounds good, I had club sandwich :)

I managed to get another bix box of individually packaged BBQ chips from Sams.
Plus four twelve pack of Lime Diet Pepsi.

So now you know my breakfast!

I prefer sea salt & vinegar kettle cooked potato chips. Those are delicious! :)

I ate at Cici's Pizza earlier tonight.

I hadn't eaten all day, so... this buffet was just right for me.

I had... mac-&-cheese pizza, buffalo chicken pizza, 4-cheese pizza, 4-cheese & ham pizza, jalapeno & pepperoni pizza, garlic pizza, cinnamon apple pizza, sausage pizza, beef pizza, and more... *burps*

I prefer sea salt & vinegar kettle cooked potato chips. Those are delicious! :)

I ate at Cici's Pizza earlier tonight.

I hadn't eaten all day, so... this buffet was just right for me.

I had... mac-&-cheese pizza, buffalo chicken pizza, 4-cheese pizza, 4-cheese & ham pizza, jalapeno & pepperoni pizza, garlic pizza, cinnamon apple pizza, sausage pizza, beef pizza, and more... *burps*

I never try cinnamon apple pizza, that sounds good.

Botti, I still have not try Lime Diet Pepsi yet, I been wanting to try it.

Back