Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Yes, I am. :ty: Bott!

I just checked pizzahut.com, but the Pizza Hut in my neighborhood isn't accepting online orders because they are closed.

By the way, there's a Papa John's located just down the street from me, so delivery shouldn't take long.

I'll order from Papa John's tonight instead. I'm not crazy about their pizza, but it will do. :)

It will have to be better than my tomato free BLT!

DIdn't see this post before I gave you the Papa Johns link!:lol:

That's okay, Bott. :) I'm glad you gave me the link because at least I can have something to eat tonight.

I was planning to go to the grocery store today, but I ended up taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon and then lost track of time.

That's okay, Bott. :) I'm glad you gave me the link because at least I can have something to eat tonight.

I was planning to go to the grocery store today, but I ended up taking a nap in the middle of the afternoon and then lost track of time.

Don't ya just hate losing track of time?

One time I had totally reversed 12 hours. I went to early, and then woke up thinking I had to go to work and was late but turned out I was off by 12 hours.. I hated that!

One time I had totally reversed 12 hours. I went to early, and then woke up thinking I had to go to work and was late but turned out I was off by 12 hours.. I hated that!

That comes from odd hours and split shifts I bet?

Do they deliver 24 hours a day? I've never ordered online before, so I have no idea.
Domino's Pizza and Papa John's Pizza have online ordering.

You can go online and put in your address to see if they deliver to your place. If they do, then you can sign up and order your pizza. :)

For my apartment, Papa John's Pizza can deliver... but I am a quarter mile outside of the range for Domino's Pizza. So, I have to do it over the phone. :(

I'm in an area that didn't exist when the closest Domino's Pizza location opened. :(

Domino's Pizza and Papa John's Pizza have online ordering.

You can go online and put in your address to see if they deliver to your place. If they do, then you can sign up and order your pizza. :)

For my apartment, Papa John's Pizza can deliver... but I am a quarter mile outside of the range for Domino's Pizza. So, I have to do it over the phone. :(

I'm in an area that didn't exist when the closest Domino's Pizza location opened. :(

I don't like Domino's either. :(

Speaking of delivery areas, I used to live on a street that was one block north of where a pizza place would deliver. I had to use a different address and stand on the south side of the street in order for them to deliver to me.

I called Papa John's and ordered a pepperoni pizza. It wasn't the best pizza I've had, but at least I'm no longer hungry. :)

:laugh2:

I've had occaisions where I fell asleep in the middle of the day because I was tired. I'd wake up at 8pm and think it was 8 in the morning because my brain wasn't functioning properly (it never does when I wake up!). :giggle:

:laugh2:

I've had occaisions where I fell asleep in the middle of the day because I was tired. I'd wake up at 8pm and think it was 8 in the morning because my brain wasn't functioning properly (it never does when I wake up!). :giggle:

yep... it happened to me several times. I really hate that feeling cuz it caused me a great deal of disorientation and confusion.

yep... it happened to me several times. I really hate that feeling cuz it caused me a great deal of disorientation and confusion.

Disorientation and confusion are good words to describe that feeling. When I wake up, I try to wait a minute or two before getting out of bed so I can think a little more clearly.

Disorientation and confusion are good words to describe that feeling. When I wake up, I try to wait a minute or two before getting out of bed so I can think a little more clearly.

That's a good idea but one problem. If I say in bed even for a min, I'll fall back asleep so I got in habit of getting up and out quickly.

That's a good idea but one problem. If I say in bed even for a min, I'll fall back asleep so I got in habit of getting up and out quickly.

That's a good idea. A friend of mine recommended I do this as well. I'll have to give a try to see how well it works for me.

Another friend suggested I place my James Remind-O-Timer vibrating Braille alarm clock on the other side of the bedroom so that I have to physically get out of bed to shut off the alarm.

By the way, I was able to go grocery shopping today, so now my kitchen is stocked with food. :D

Must be everybody's day to shop! We now have food too! I had a salad with grilled shrimp for dinner. It was healthy, but I am hungry. About to give in and go find something else.

Wow, Jake.

Actually, I don't drink a Coke or Pepsi for 12 years. I had that problem, too. I think that they contain high fruit corn syrup - not good. Once a while, I drink Izze sparkling juices (natural juices), and they are just good.

Back