Does AD Make You Hungry? Part 2

Why does that make me think of Jelly Beans?

When I first saw those, I was like... "Eh? Do they really taste like the real thing?"

Well, they do! :)

It would be cool if they could develop a complete line of yogurt that taste like everything. That would certainly make people happy who were on diet or looking for cheap replacements for the expensive real thing. ;)

Want chocolate pudding? Try chocolate pudding yogurt!

Want buffalo wings? Try buffalo wings yogurt! ;)

Really?? Did they made those different kind of yogurts?? I want to try those Strawberry shortcake, and cherry cobblers. Can't wait to taste some of them. :)

Really?? Did they made those different kind of yogurts?? I want to try those Strawberry shortcake, and cherry cobblers. Can't wait to taste some of them. :)
Well, not the buffalo wing king... but they do have stuff like key lime pine, strawberry cheesecake, raspberry cheesecake, cinnamon roll, lemon meringue pie, etc.

Only Diet Caffeine Free Coke tonight. Had hot chocolate in a coffee shop with my family earlier.

I'm having a slim jim and drinking a pepsi

My son loves those, and plus Pepsi too. Good cuz mountain dew is for me only. :lol:

We had a meatball sub for dinner, I made it at home. :)

My son loves those, and plus Pepsi too. Good cuz mountain dew is for me only. :lol:

We had a meatball sub for dinner, I made it at home. :)

Your son has good taste :D

That sounds good :)

order food!

It's too late. The classic restaurant near my home only delivers from 6-8pm and both Pizza Hut and Little Ceasar's are closed. I could take a cab to McDonald's or Burger King though since they are right down the street...

It's too late. The classic restaurant near my home only delivers from 6-8pm and both Pizza Hut and Little Ceasar's are closed. I could take a cab to McDonald's or Burger King though since they are right down the street...

Just order pizza online

I am eating a sandwich made of gluten free bread, bacon, and Miracle Whip.

We ran out of tomatoes. This sandwich is not great.

Papa John's Delivery or Carryout Pizza - Order Online and have your pizza delivered.

Hear Again, I think you are in West Allis? Here is Papa John's and you can order online 24 hours a day at two locations there!

Yes, I am. :ty: Bott!

I just checked pizzahut.com, but the Pizza Hut in my neighborhood isn't accepting online orders because they are closed.

I'll order from Papa John's tonight instead. I'm not crazy about their pizza, but it will do. :)

By the way, there's a Papa John's located just down the street from me, so delivery shouldn't take long.

Back