check out my video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Izzat so? And what, pray tell, would some of the others be?

_40262853_girl203.jpg

There you go. :giggle:

Miss P I dont find using someone ele's pic and congenital defects as humor. I definitely dont find it funny that you are trying to pass this off as you. Really even if you are deformed, what does it matter? I find nothing wrong with the woman in the pic you posted. I find each person as a beautiful human being no matter what their outside looks may be.

I am very overweight. And even though I am it does not affect who I am on the inside. You shouldnt be ashamed of posting your real pics even if you are deformed.

I find what you are doing though very offensive.

Miss P I dont find using someone ele's pic and congenital defects as humor. I definitely dont find it funny that you are trying to pass this off as you. Really even if you are deformed, what does it matter? I find nothing wrong with the woman in the pic you posted. I find each person as a beautiful human being no matter what their outside looks may be.

I am very overweight. And even though I am it does not affect who I am on the inside. You shouldnt be ashamed of posting your real pics even if you are deformed.

Good Post! ^0^

Her entire existence offends my sensibilities. But I give up. She’s a psychotic fruitcake who will live out the rest of her miserable little life as a chronic Internet troll. I’m through flaming her—I have more productive things to do. We killed Heath, we killed Steve Dannunzio, but we’ll never kill Patrice. Taking shots at her is like shooting at an evil satanic clown who won’t die. It’s as if the bullets just pass right through her skull and she remains unfazed, continuing to mock her attackers with an insipid and idiotic grin on her face. The force of evil has been triumphant; mane nobiscum domine.

I wasn't laughing at the picture...
I was laughing at myself for being tricky.

Patrice is a very confused and confusing individual. She's really female (sort of).

whatever... I gotta drive back home today... all I need is a bath, get my clothes out the dryer, and I'll be home by tomorrow, depend on how
fast I am going.

I wasn't laughing at the picture...
I was laughing at myself for being tricky.

How is posting someone else's pic with an unfortunate deformity being tricky?

Really me think someone needs a whole team of psyches to help with the mental problems that is going on in this thread :giggle:

TTT, Miss Pinocchio, The Empress, Taco Bell, Freedummyring, Hrtgal, Deafilmedia. That makes 7 so far--have I forgotten any?

Wow you've been busy finding them all...:eek3:

Look, I am not going to post my picture on here. I need my privacy.

If you were in my shoes, would you post picture of yourself with deform face??? Knowing that there are some mean
people out there will hurt me.

If you guys don't understand, then oh well...

Look, I am not going to post my picture on here. I need my privacy.

If you were in my shoes, would you post picture of yourself with deform face??? Knowing that there are some mean

I would! I would post my pic and see who is my true friends. If anyone hurt you after posting ur pic, simply press the ignore button OR report to Mod but hey you can't read my message cuz you ignore me anyway or was that a bluff?

If you were so worried about "mean" people How come you attend college? What's the differences between posting a picture here, and showing your true self at college?

Guido is not a 'tard, you are!! Let Guido hang out with deaf ppl like we are hearings.

Levonian was only kidding around with Guido, They are actually friends.

Somebody else just contacted me tonight and told me that Miss P is not deformed. She said she's weird, but not deformed. Give it up, Patrice. Hell, I don't even think you have Treacher-Collins.

Oh my my my where have my headache coming from? What are you trying to do giving me a headache and watching that film and it was shaking so much cuzing me a headache.

I noticed in the profile of her myspace that she claim is a male. What have she become she-male??

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back