check out my video

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's kinda hard to explain. She-male would be like sort of an upgrade.

If you were so worried about "mean" people How come you attend college? What's the differences between posting a picture here, and showing your true self at college?

Levonian was only kidding around with Guido, They are actually friends.

I went to college because so I can get more education...
Nobody was mean to me at LeMoyne Owen College....
Deaf people always mean to me at Gallaudet.

Because Deaf people love to Gossip...

Oh my my my where have my headache coming from? What are you trying to do giving me a headache and watching that film and it was shaking so much cuzing me a headache.

I noticed in the profile of her myspace that she claim is a male. What have she become she-male??

because I wasn't using a tripod.

I don'tsee anything in the film and why I should put the add in my list on myspace hmm no thanks. I don't know who is Deafilmedia anyway. happy 4th of July.

All I saw was shakes and people from film class was there any point in viewing it?

Time to close the thread its all meaningless.

I agree...it is giving me headaches...

Need this?
aspirin-ch.jpg

There are 100,000 threads for you guys to read...

Nobody force you to read my thread.

Need this?
aspirin-ch.jpg

Oh yes, please.

And Deafimedia--Sorry we just happened to see your thread and you wanted to show your video, but instead you mock people with yourself. Find another dream, if this film school wasn't making you happy. Try writing your own screenplay? Please find something else you will enjoy, not making yourself miresable over this film school and the people in it. It is not worth it.

Oh yes, please.

And Deafimedia--Sorry we just happened to see your thread and you wanted to show your video, but instead you mock people with yourself. Find another dream, if this film school wasn't making you happy. Try writing your own screenplay? Please find something else you will enjoy, not making yourself miresable over this film school and the people in it. It is not worth it.

There is nothing else for me to enjoy... Nobody hire me.
Me and my sister went to look for a job together and we signed up
and everybody want to hire her cause she is hearing.

There is nothing else for me to enjoy... Nobody hire me.
Me and my sister went to look for a job together and we signed up
and everybody want to hire her cause she is hearing.

Keep trying, don't give up. There is always other job beside film. Try writing screenplay in your spare time--it is easy. Then send them to hollywood. I wrote screenplay, but not for deaf film because there is no deaf character in it.

Keep trying, don't give up. There is always other job beside film. Try writing screenplay in your spare time--it is easy. Then send them to hollywood. I wrote screenplay, but not for deaf film because there is no deaf character in it.

Okay, but I have to put that writing screenplay on hold...

cause I have to have surgery this year....

LOL this tread is fun to read!!!! I am laughing my butt off.

by the way the video remind me of FPS games! Now it made me wanna play FPS game right now.

LOL this tread is fun to read!!!! I am laughing my butt off.

by the way the video remind me of FPS games! Now it made me wanna play FPS game right now.

Amen to that! It is funny to read too.. but *picks up the walkie - talkie* and whispers ("Yeah, I copy that, 10- 4, over and out")

Yells "Lets boot deafilmedia out of here!"

:rofl: Ya know the more I read these threads the more I doubt DFMs posts. I hate to say this about another human being but she is a waste of space.

I can write my own script, I never copy off other people' scripts.

and I can make my own film...

if people give me a chance.

this is a sad country... land of the free? Free to do what you want.

I don't know why people are so jealous and don't want to see other people
being happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back