check out my video

Status
Not open for further replies.
Roadrunner or Jolie, can someone close up my thread...
I like it when Mods close up my thread...
cause I am so sick of this...

Ack.

DFM - Your'e trashing your own threads with your ridiculous posts, we've told you this 10,000 times; maybe more but, you just wont listen. Anymore, the only reason why I read youre threads is to see you make a complete idiot of yourself and have a good laugh behind the screen. Other times I'm rolling my eyes and banging my head, wondering if my IQ has dropped any lower from reading your posts. Alot of people dont want you here because you hijack other people's threads with your ridiculous posts and then you complain when we supposedly hijack your threads. Not only that, you also have some maturity issues that we are not equipped to deal with as an internet forum. We have told you time and time again, to PLEASE go get some professional counseling to sort out your problems in a healthy manner.

Instead of closing your threads, the mods should close your account, because alot of people here, including myself, are sick of your bullshit.

DFM - Your'e trashing your own threads with your ridiculous posts, we've told you this 10,000 times; maybe more but, you just wont listen. Anymore, the only reason why I read youre threads is to see you make a complete idiot of yourself and have a good laugh behind the screen. Other times I'm rolling my eyes and banging my head, wondering if my IQ has dropped any lower from reading your posts. Alot of people dont want you here because you hijack other people's threads with your ridiculous posts and then you complain when we supposedly hijack your threads. Not only that, you also have some maturity issues that we are not equipped to deal with as an internet forum. We have told you time and time again, to PLEASE go get some professional counseling to sort out your problems in a healthy manner.

Instead of closing your threads, the mods should close your account, because alot of people here, including myself, are sick of your bullshit.

Why you keep reading my posts?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back