Bush Promises Veto of Stem Cell Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oceanbreeze said:
:roll:

What makes you think Hilary will be any better than her husband was?

I think you have a better chance of seeing Ron Reagan supporting Hilary than Nancy. I'm not saying you're entirely wrong here, though. At least, not about this. Nancy Reagan should be VERY angry at the Republicans for the them for it. She has more grace than that.

But, as for your support of Hilary... are you nuts?
Hey FYI Nancy has got even with the republican party before and shell do it again!!! Remember when Ollie North got out of prison and he went straght to Fox News and said this
RONALD REAGAN KNEW EVERYTHING ABOUT IRAN CONTRA SCANDEL!
Ollie North got even with Ronald Reagan cause Ronald Reagan Nor George H W Bush didnt pardon Ollie North when he was in prison.Ollie North serve the whole 5 years in federal prison.Then When Ollie North was running for Governor of Virgina Nancy Reagan attenended to a Virgina Town hall meeting 1 week before elerction day and Nancy Reagan said this,,,
Ollie North Lied about my Husband,,He down outright lied about my husband,,He Lied!!!
And She was crying in Tears and SHE COST OLLIE NORTH THE ELECTION.

Buckdodgers said:
Hey FYI Nancy has got even with the republican party before and shell do it again!!! Remember when Ollie North got out of prison and he went straght to Fox News and said this

Ollie North got even with Ronald Reagan cause Ronald Reagan Nor George H W Bush didnt pardon Ollie North when he was in prison.Ollie North serve the whole 5 years in federal prison.Then When Ollie North was running for Governor of Virgina Nancy Reagan attenended to a Virgina Town hall meeting 1 week before elerction day and Nancy Reagan said this,,, And She was crying in Tears and SHE COST OLLIE NORTH THE ELECTION.

THis doesn't mean she's gonna criticise a sitting President. She won't.

Anyway, Buck. All this blustering from you comes down to one thing. The only reason you support stem cell research, is because, you want your hearing back. But, let me tell you... The key word here is RESEARCH!

We don't know if this works, and we're a long way off from being able to create new cochleas or generating new hair cells. So, you might as well start adjusting to your hearing loss. It'll be awhile before you can take advantage of stem cells. Oh, and while I'm at it, how do you know this will gaurantee normal hearing? You thought the CI would do that. When you were told it wouldn't, you rejected it.

You are very self centered to think that you'll get normal hearing. You may not, no matter what you try. You should be happy with what you have, Buck. Some people are a lot worse off than you are, but they are a lot happier than you are.

Oceanbreeze said:
What's this supposed to mean? Did I strike a nerve with you?

Because, if you think about it, what I said is true.

Hehe... he's just scared about world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back