Bush Promises Veto of Stem Cell Bill

Status
Not open for further replies.
pek1 said:
Actually, Dino65, no one said anything about the religious right, only those on this thread.

Yes I am aware of this but remember he is a religious conservative guy. He has a power to veto this stem cell transplant.

And i sent all my republican politicans an e-mail i told em simply the way it is.The only way to save your asses from total control from the democrats is OVER RIDE THE PRESIDENTS VETO OR!! YOUR ASS IS OUT OF THE JOB ON TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!

Buckdodgers said:
Then help people get their hearing back.Cause jesus isnt gonna help us.

Quite frankly, Buckdodgers, why should He?

Buckdodgers said:
And i sent all my republican politicans an e-mail i told em simply the way it is.The only way to save your asses from total control from the democrats is OVER RIDE THE PRESIDENTS VETO OR!! YOUR ASS IS OUT OF THE JOB ON TO THE UNEMPLOYMENT LINE!

:eek3: :ugh: You didn't use those exact words, did you?

pek1 said:
:eek3: :ugh: You didn't use those exact words, did you?

No,,But i did e-mail them that they lost my vote unless they over ride bushs veto.

Buckdodgers said:
Yeah Hes another Bill Clinton.Just like Bill Clinton didnt give 2 shits about how much the lil guy has to pay in taxes. :mad:

And, you think HILARY CLINTON gives two shits?

Boy, are you naive!

In fact, if you want to know the absolute truth (imho), NOBODY in political power truly cares about us "little people". They just want our votes, and will say just about anything to get it.

That's what all this is really about...

Votes.

If we can have something good come out of the political pandering, great! But, really, its about politicians (on BOTH sides of the aisle) pulling their wankers trying to get votes for the next election!

I'm not following this line of thought too closely but on another tangent, isn't this the first and only veto of Bush's time in the White House?

I haven't hear about stem cell? It does like kidney and heart?

volcomskatz said:
I haven't hear about stem cell? It does like kidney and heart?

Sort of. Stem cells are derived from embryonic cells. Some how, you can manipulate these cells to create any cell in the body. Theoretically, you could possibly create new kidney and hearts from stem cells, yes.

Oceanbreeze said:
Sort of. Stem cells are derived from embryonic cells. Some how, you can manipulate these cells to create any cell in the body. Theoretically, you could possibly create new kidney and hearts from stem cells, yes.

Wow, that stupid if Bush will veto stem cell bill because we need it and save our life.

Soonersseth said:
wounder if stem cells would help spinal cord injuries

Yea probably because it's high tech to cures different kind of disease.

Soonersseth said:
wounder if stem cells would help spinal cord injuries

One of the expected benfits of stem cell research is supposed to be able to cure spinal cord injuries and paralysis.

who know, anyone would use stem cell as clone. eek

It would also get our hearing and Sight back as well.Well i think mr bush would care when the democrats get back in full power theyre gonna impeach him just like they were gonna impeach Richard Nixon back in 1973

volcomskatz said:
Wow, that stupid if Bush will veto stem cell bill because we need it and save our life.

Tell that to the Right to Lifers.

Buckdodgers said:
It would also get our hearing and Sight back as well.Well i think mr bush would care when the democrats get back in full power theyre gonna impeach him just like they were gonna impeach Richard Nixon back in 1973

:blah: :sure: :whistle: :stupid:

Oceanbreeze said:
:blah: :sure: :whistle: :stupid:
Did you see this brezzy?
Nixon_resignation_150.jpg

300px-Richard_Nixon_letter_of_resignation_1974.png

depart.jpg

weaklink01_small.jpg

You are the weakest Link! Goodbye!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back