Bottesini's Korean Thread (ask Jiro all)

I still do not get how Schwarznegger got elected as governator.

I remember there was this one WWF guy in one of the midstates who was running for gov. too? Forgot what happened to him.

Jesse Ventura. He was elected in Minnesota and served.

I still do not get how Schwarznegger got elected as governator.

I remember there was this one WWF guy in one of the midstates who was running for gov. too? Forgot what happened to him.

Jesse Ventura

Bad news. Unless they change the rules so Arnold Swarzenegger can be president, your first three years in Korea will disqualify you.

Maybe if you have a daughter she could do it!:hmm:

USA was in chaos so I came a'saving in my tank... depicting the famous image of General Patton so the people have demanded me to lead them :mad2:

USA was in chaos so I came a'saving in my tank... depicting the famous image of General Patton so the people have demanded me to lead them :mad2:

Ok:P I'm following! Already have assumed my duties as Minister of ASL.

Imdeafsowhat, you can be our official Wolf. On the flag with the Eagle.

Congratulations! I hope the new capital will be in Iowa. I hate commuting.:hmm:

For you? sure :cool2: but my Empire will be in NYC. I will demolish UN HQ and place my castle in its place. :mad2:

Ok:P I'm following! Already have assumed my duties as Minister of ASL.

Imdeafsowhat, you can be our official Wolf. On the flag with the Eagle.

correction - your position is Ministry of Language. ALL languages in any shape or form are under your control. :cool2:

correction - your position is Ministry of Language. ALL languages in any shape or form are under your control. :cool2:

I am more important that I thought!
2wd3hgx.gif

May I please be the Australian mascot? I can serve tea and cake in my best stripper's outfit. White House won't be the same! :naughty::cool2::giggle:

May I please be the Australian mascot? I can serve tea and cake in my best stripper's outfit. White House won't be the same! :naughty::cool2::giggle:

We need to preserve dignity! Please wear a concealing jesters suit, with bells on the toes.
zxjoyc.jpg

Back