ASK javapride ANYTHING!

What is your favorite ice cream at diary queen?

Who is your best friend?

What is your favorite lunch meal?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
What is your favorite ice cream at diary queen?

Who is your best friend?

What is your favorite lunch meal?

I like cookies n cream! YUMMY!

Well best friends are like a group of poeple, there is * NO ONE best friend*, to borrow a good friend's quote, but i have several close friends, and am waiting for one to come back as well. I know she will be ok and we're taking time for a while :)

salami sandwich is my fave :)

Originally posted by javapride

Well best friends are like a group of poeple, there is * NO ONE best friend*, to borrow a good friend's quote, but i have several close friends, and am waiting for one to come back as well. I know she will be ok and we're taking time for a while :)

Apparently you missed my question, Javapride...I asked if you have best friend earlier. :lol: No big deal :D

So, hows the weather up there now?

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Apparently you missed my question, Javapride...I asked if you have best friend earlier. :lol: No big deal :D

So, hows the weather up there now?

SOWWY HEATHER :-X my BAD BOO HOO WHAHHH u tsk tsk me LOL!

right NOW this very minute we're getting showers not as bad but im glad it's here, cuz its been SOO humid for three days in a row!

Oh really, I love oreo blizzard. I am goin to convience my mom to go to diary queen, today.

oh great.

What is your hobby?

Oh really, I love oreo blizzard. I am goin to convience my mom to go to diary queen, today.

oh great.

What is your hobby?

reading, watching movies, going online chatting with friends, hanging out, basically thats it OH almost forgot like to write and do arts and craft :)

reading, watching movies, going online chatting with friends, hanging out, basically thats it OH almost forgot like to write and do arts and craft :)

heh I like doing arts & crafts also...haven't done arts or crafts lately...who knows when I'll do that again whenever Im in mood, on my free time...I know I have had several free time but didn't feel like doing it...just rather to relax, chit chat with my friends, watch tv, taking nap, or surf on WWW eh

What does your comforters look like?

Oh ah, great.

What would you write about?

Are you a morning person or night person?

Oh ah, great.

What would you write about?

Are you a morning person or night person?

lesbain adventure suspense.

im a night person

lesbain adventure suspense.

im a night person

still writing?

I dont mind to read yours.

ah, night person.

What do you do during the night, since u told me that you are a night person?

umm hey java and Sweet are ya fell in love each other ?
hides.gif

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
umm hey java and Sweet are ya fell in love each other ?
hides.gif

HELL no LOL we can be friends can't we ?? LOL! but thank u for asking... im staying single i got some SERIOUS things i gotta deal with ...

HELL no LOL we can be friends can't we ?? LOL! but thank u for asking... im staying single i got some SERIOUS things i gotta deal with ...

:lol: it seems like smartie have thing for you...no further comment :-x

:ily: javapride *nods* I know :rofl:

HA HA, you are so funny.. I dont have a thing for her.

We are just happened to be lesbians. this is the thread that supposed to ask her questions. so, that what I am doing right now. so, ha ha...

you are so funny, heather.

I am only 17 years old. I am single. I rather to find someone from gally or something. so, lol you are so funny.

Back