ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by ~Heather~
:lol: it seems like smartie have thing for you...no further comment :-x

:ily: javapride *nods* I know :rofl:

:werd: with ya :rofl: !!

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
I am only 17 years old. I am single. I rather to find someone from gally or something. so, lol you are so funny.

I know that...hehe ;)

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
oops i mean smart you !! lol WHY i type sweet ?/ geez lol

You typed sweet because I am very sweet. Also, I probably sounds like I am very sweet. so, am I?

No, you should read the comments up there.. Me and Java is no us.

We are friends. plus, I am 17. I am not ready for a serious relationship, I admit. I am waiting for a right girl in gallaudet or before that. or somewhere.

You typed sweet because I am very sweet. Also, I probably sounds like I am very sweet. so, am I?

We are friends. plus, I am 17. I am not ready for a serious relationship, I admit. I am waiting for a right girl in gallaudet or before that. or somewhere.

allright no plms :thumb:

TOTALLY true! and good luck with ur gally finding :)

Originally posted by javapride
TOTALLY true! and good luck with ur gally finding :)

Thanks.

I hope I would find a girl, but I am very sure that I am going to face alot of experiences, parties, drugs, and all that experiences.

I wont be drugged, so trust me. :D

Thanks.

I hope I would find a girl, but I am very sure that I am going to face alot of experiences, parties, drugs, and all that experiences.

I wont be drugged, so trust me. :D

good! any more qqs anyone??

ok, thanks. I will check. :D

are you a private person or a open person?

im an open person.... BUT some things i leave private depending on the situation

im an open person.... BUT some things i leave private depending on the situation

oh sure, very understanding.

ah, now we are talking. ha ha.

What would you name ur baby girl?

What would you name ur baby boy?

Where will u put your kids in the school? Indiana school for the deaf?

Did you know that Indiana school for the deaf are the number one and the best school?

oh sure, very understanding.

ah, now we are talking. ha ha.

What would you name ur baby girl?

What would you name ur baby boy?

Where will u put your kids in the school? Indiana school for the deaf?

Did you know that Indiana school for the deaf are the number one and the best school?

hummm....

well the boy's name will be Peter Robert

and grrl's name would be Stephanie Leslie.. :)

if they were deaf i would put them where i live if its east coast deffy MSSD if thier hearing, then private school to get one on one education.. depending....

hummm....

well the boy's name will be Peter Robert

and grrl's name would be Stephanie Leslie.. :)

if they were deaf i would put them where i live if its east coast deffy MSSD if thier hearing, then private school to get one on one education.. depending....

oh interesting.

ooh, mssd is not the right school for your kids. i felt sorry for you, right now.

oh interesting.

ooh, mssd is not the right school for your kids. i felt sorry for you, right now.

well i haven t decided FULLYT if i would put my kid in MSSD maybe i LL put him/her in ISD or whatever else school depends

i kno, but once you visit mssd, u will not want them to be in mssd. im tellin u.

I uddy ur a kid and all, and ur excited for the future, but this is my decision and where i go is where i lead my child cuz they are the future of the children not the repuations! i don t go to schools based on repuation, i go based on education.... thats important for my kid :)

im sure u dont want ur kids to be into the drugs or anything. mssd isnt have any good educations, but they do, but the harder for teacher to deal with students.

sorry for mssd alumnis. :D

U decide for that and i ll decide for myself ok?? let's drop the educational part cuz this is getting no where!

any more qqs?

Back