ASK javapride ANYTHING!

If Javapride happen to have deaf kid next year in 2004. Plenty of time to make decide for which best deaf school for deaf kids within next 14 years from now. maybe MSSD will become best one in 2010's than now. who knows????

Every decade, deaf school change the system by changing staffs and provide $$ to run the education. that's my theory.

Originally posted by Lasza
If Javapride happen to have deaf kid next year in 2004. Plenty of time to make decide for which best deaf school for deaf kids within next 14 years from now. maybe MSSD will become best one in 2010's than now. who knows????

Every decade, deaf school change the system by changing staffs and provide $$ to run the education. that's my theory.

:werd: :) thanks sissy for pointing that out i didn t think of that too :)

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
im sure u dont want ur kids to be into the drugs or anything. mssd isnt have any good educations, but they do, but the harder for teacher to deal with students.

sorry for mssd alumnis. :D

Smartiesgeek --

u know what qq u sound like u are stereotyping and think that ISD is the BEST educational institution in the USA -- ur spelling is AWFUL and u were educated there at ISD qq *nodding sarcastically* uh huh and u say ISD is the "best Deaf school" come on Smartiesgeek -- granted ive noticed u grew up at ISD and ur loyalty stands for that school and thats perfectly fine to do so --

MSSD has changed now a days so why dont u take a chance and visit MSSD on ur own and check it out before u jump into the throats of anyone who would want to consider putting their kid in MSSD or any other educational institutions besides ISD :roll:

i loved my years at MSSD :D

sowwy i just had to put in my 2 cents worth in here Java *gives the thread back to her*

Originally posted by Fly Free
Smartiesgeek --

u know what qq u sound like u are stereotyping and think that ISD is the BEST educational institution in the USA -- ur spelling is AWFUL and u were educated there at ISD qq *nodding sarcastically* uh huh and u say ISD is the "best Deaf school" come on Smartiesgeek -- granted ive noticed u grew up at ISD and ur loyalty stands for that school and thats perfectly fine to do so --

MSSD has changed now a days so why dont u take a chance and visit MSSD on ur own and check it out before u jump into the throats of anyone who would want to consider putting their kid in MSSD or any other educational institutions besides ISD :roll:

sowwy i just had to put in my 2 cents worth in here Java *gives the thread back to her*

:werd: don't TRASH MSSD or OTHER schools like that! like i said ur a kid but u have NO IDEA how poeple experinced life out there and how they thank thier schools in thier own ways ! please knock it off ok??

FLY FREE THANK U for that kind words and u can post anything u need to if u need to express out like that ok ??? i don t mind my thread is open for ANYONE!

Originally posted by Fly Free
Smartiesgeek --

Sorry if I mentioned about MSSD.

Yes, ISD is the best educational institution. How come MSSD didnt got in academic bowl? My school won this year. so, national championship, too.

Nope, MSSD isnt changing that much as you thought. MSSD is all the same. Just bad reputation. A student was there while visitors was trying to ask him a question, "what do you think of this school?" and the student said, fuck you. So, whats that? I heard alot about mssd. I am very sorry if You dont know any of this.

I am not going to say anything like this, but I am very sorry if I offended you.

So, I am actually sorry if I mentioned about mssd.

I just guessed that MSSD is not my ideal school. Just a rivalary between with MSSD and ISD in the sports. and even MSD.

Yeah, probably I shouldnt mentioned how badly MSSD is. or how wonderful ISD is, but I am very sorry if I made you all people angry who is coming from MSSD.

Originally posted by javapride
:werd: don't TRASH MSSD or OTHER schools like that! like i said ur a kid but u have NO IDEA how poeple experinced life out there and how they thank thier schools in thier own ways ! please knock it off ok??

FLY FREE THANK U for that kind words and u can post anything u need to if u need to express out like that ok ??? i don t mind my thread is open for ANYONE!

I already visited MSSD many times. so, dont tell me to um, whatever.

So, I knew what its like. I am sorry if I told you the true facts.

I do have several friends who is coming from MSSD. yes, I love my friends, but I dont love MSSD, the school.

Plus, I am only 17. So, I already felt that fly free was attacking me for some reason.

I was just telling my opinions. opinions are just not hurting other people. I am just being shocking, scared, and felt so threatened.

Yeah, probably I shouldnt mentioned how badly MSSD is. or how wonderful ISD is, but I am very sorry if I made you all people angry who is coming from MSSD.

That's okay. u are young lady for learn the manner and try to saying more cautious next time. Myself not MSSD alumnus. I just being TexasSD alumnus. Ofc ur school's not only one have rivalry against MSSD. TexasSD is another rivialry for MSSD, too. I hear IndianaSD have good education program but dorms and discpline's OK-OK. TexasSD used have best education program in late 80's and early 90's. But now?? not anymore. time's changing and peer pressure become worst. There are many reason for affect best school change in various years.

That's okay. u are young lady for learn the manner and try to saying more cautious next time. Myself not MSSD alumnus. I just being TexasSD alumnus. Ofc ur school's not only one have rivalry against MSSD. TexasSD is another rivialry for MSSD, too. I hear IndianaSD have good education program but dorms and discpline's OK-OK. TexasSD used have best education program in late 80's and early 90's. But now?? not anymore. time's changing and peer pressure become worst. There are many reason for affect best school change in various years.

Yeah, I willing to learn the manner. I thought I was open to my opinions. I didnt realized how rude fly free was. I may be rude, but I am sorry.

yes, I do admit that dorms and discpline is alright, but if the students are respecting the rules. then it would be easier to discpline the kids. but you know how rebel kids are. So, dorms.. can be so sucks, but sometimes are so fun fun.

I uddy u have that opioion but u have no right to say fly free was attacking u, she made her point and said whats on her mind....

I have nothing futher...

I uddy u have that opioion but u have no right to say fly free was attacking u, she made her point and said whats on her mind....

I have nothing futher...

can I stated my feelings? I want to tell how I feel. So, how did I felt? I felt like she was attacking me.. and all that, I expected a mature discussion than this, yelling at me, or something like that.

MOrning Aders :) im here alive and kicking if u wanna post anything u want asking me qq u can ask me dirty things and whatever!

Attn: smartie,

U can state ur feelings, but lets drop this o k??? and move on from the school situation.. and don t worry abt fly free she was stating her opioion just like u were... SO lets drop that alrighty??

ASK AWAY!!!!!!!

Morning to u java and afternoon to me pimpy.... why did you choose being lesbian over men? btw don't forget to ask me more ??? in my thread... I want to keep my thread alive for awhile... ttyl

MOrning Aders :) im here alive and kicking if u wanna post anything u want asking me qq u can ask me dirty things and whatever!

Attn: smartie,

U can state ur feelings, but lets drop this o k??? and move on from the school situation.. and don t worry abt fly free she was stating her opioion just like u were... SO lets drop that alrighty??

ASK AWAY!!!!!!!

alright.

What is your favorite car?

Cool. You may check my thread, to find my favorite cars pictures.

:D

Do you like breakfast? what do u cook?

Can you cook?

Cool. You may check my thread, to find my favorite cars pictures.

:D

Do you like breakfast? what do u cook?

Can you cook?

i make eggs for breakfast on a occasional basic, other than that i usually just have ceral but MOSTLY having coffee

I also cook when its not so hot here...

i make eggs for breakfast on a occasional basic, other than that i usually just have ceral but MOSTLY having coffee

I also cook when its not so hot here...

IF IT IS HOT, why you wont cook?

IF IT IS HOT, why you wont cook?

heat in the kicten plus the heat outisde not a good thing i don t need to be 100% hot all the time, even tho we have fan we don t cook on hot days.... just have some cold cuts or cold food it's good enuff for us sometimes we ll nuke up good food thats pretty much it... :)

Back