ASK javapride ANYTHING!

Originally posted by ~Heather~
Hmmm, can you define what TRUE friendship means? :thumb:

Not lot of them know what TRUE friendships meant to be....

a true friendship means respecting someone not involving other people in the plms, keeping secrets and respecting privacy and just being there for ur friend in times of need...a shoulder to cry on a heart to heart talks, laughter, cuddling with ur friend whenever its needed. just basically being there for ur friends...

Originally posted by javapride
I like Surfing the web and going into the ALL DEAF, I also like to chat with my friends too...

my most awesome experince was taking the USA road trip on route 66 it was SO fun!

Love means to me, someone that u cherish for life, and respect them, someone u consider a good person to be with, someone who don't judge u for yr past and prsent someone who will help u learn ur mistakes and understand them... basically LOVE is all abt honesty and respect...

ah, perfect.

can you tell me about route 66? and the information?

Since My senior trip might be going to route 66, if they vote to support.

plus, We dont really know much as of love. Love is just COMPLICATED.

So, it was really great answers. There is alot of loves in different ways. dont ya agree?

Originally posted by Smartiesgeek
ah, perfect.

can you tell me about route 66? and the information?

Since My senior trip might be going to route 66, if they vote to support.

plus, We dont really know much as of love. Love is just COMPLICATED.

So, it was really great answers. There is alot of loves in different ways. dont ya agree?

I can give you the linkie if u give me ur e mail address, cuz the route 66 is across country, parrells with hwy 40 from CHIAGO ill to Santa monica peir in California ! AHH never mind i FOUND the website it's WWW.ROUTE66.COM enjoy checking that out :)

I can give you the linkie if u give me ur e mail address, cuz the route 66 is across country, parrells with hwy 40 from CHIAGO ill to Santa monica peir in California ! AHH never mind i FOUND the website it's WWW.ROUTE66.COM enjoy checking that out :)

ah, thanks.

since my senior trip wanted to be different than flying in the air.. and goes to anywhere. so, I thought it would be so nice if we go on road trip to texas or something like that.

so, Many thanks!

Here are your question:

Do you like the different time zones?

What is your routine in the morning?

ah, thanks.

since my senior trip wanted to be different than flying in the air.. and goes to anywhere. so, I thought it would be so nice if we go on road trip to texas or something like that.

so, Many thanks!

Here are your question:

Do you like the different time zones?

What is your routine in the morning?

it's a very intresting timezone i ever been in, i been into total of 4 time zones in two yrs alone, and i know i ll be back again in the EST time zone soon LOL!... i don t mind... an ajustment i can live with :)

my routines in the mornings..... I get up go pee make coffee smoke my cigs outside and then come in check emails if i have any then pretty much hang out online for a bit if i don t have plans i ll stay home and rest otherwise if i have plans my away message would stay on and id be out :)

it's a very intresting timezone i ever been in, i been into total of 4 time zones in two yrs alone, and i know i ll be back again in the EST time zone soon LOL!... i don t mind... an ajustment i can live with :)

my routines in the mornings..... I get up go pee make coffee smoke my cigs outside and then come in check emails if i have any then pretty much hang out online for a bit if i don t have plans i ll stay home and rest otherwise if i have plans my away message would stay on and id be out :)

oh cool.

Yeah, hate time zones, but WOW... biggggggg adjustments.

If you come back to to EAST... then, you gotta to sleeeeeeep late in eastern because hawaiian is still early. u kno.

oh wow.

anyway,

What kind is your computer?

What you like to do in hawaii?

What do they have while america dont have?

oh cool.

Yeah, hate time zones, but WOW... biggggggg adjustments.

If you come back to to EAST... then, you gotta to sleeeeeeep late in eastern because hawaiian is still early. u kno.

oh wow.

anyway,

What kind is your computer?

What you like to do in hawaii?

What do they have while america dont have?

my computer's a Dell,
I like going to starbucks in town :) hehe

they got the surfers here in hawaii whilist ca and eastern seaboards don't except fla LOL!

my computer's a Dell,
I like going to starbucks in town :) hehe

they got the surfers here in hawaii whilist ca and eastern seaboards don't except fla LOL!

oh lol, oh wow.. dell is a great deal.

Can you surf? if you cant, then it is ok. :D :laugh2:

oh lol, oh wow.. dell is a great deal.

Can you surf? if you cant, then it is ok. :D :laugh2:

NO can't surf but can boogie board, more fun that way then the surfing LOL!

NO can't surf but can boogie board, more fun that way then the surfing LOL!

Oh really

Dont you swim everyday?

What is the typical temperature down there?

Oh really

Dont you swim everyday?

What is the typical temperature down there?

I like to swim but im just more of a driver than swimmer LOL,

the typical temp in the water is 85 degrees and the typical wather is abt 80-100 degrees depending in humidity...

I like to swim but im just more of a driver than swimmer LOL,

the typical temp in the water is 85 degrees and the typical wather is abt 80-100 degrees depending in humidity...

I love to swimmin, im tellin you..

I even have a pool in my backyard. As of right now, the weather is being so an asshole right now.

It is not SO MAY. it is 56 in june. oh my god. u know.

So, LUCKY bitch. pretty hotter than my weather, fuck u. :fu2:

im not naming names shes an ADer here, BUT shes one of the NASTIEST WOMAN i EVER met destoryed my mentality and my emtions .... now its taken me 5 yrs to get my life back to normal!

psst i know who.. real name start "C" hee hee !

Originally posted by Darlin Tweety
psst i know who.. real name start "C" hee hee !

WHO C??? me not know tweety Im speaking of a nasty woman from ALABAMA. USED to be my GF
BLAHHH

What is your favorite board game?

Do you think Im hot?

I think ur cute YAH....

my fave board game is scrabble and my online games is literati and pool

WHO C??? me not know tweety Im speaking of a nasty woman from ALABAMA. USED to be my GF
BLAHHH

ohhhh i got it !!! i know what you mean she is on alldeaf member ?? :ugh:

BLAHHH

Dirty Cunt? :rofl: :-x

Anyway...Just drop to say HI!!! :wave:

I think ur cute YAH....

my fave board game is scrabble and my online games is literati and pool

oh, thanks.

I think you are cute, too.

Scrabble is my favorite game, too.

One day, I would love to play against ya.

oh wow, from yahoo? those games.

Anyway,

What was your best time with lady?

Do you have any pets?

Back