A day made of glass

I think my farts contribute more to global warming than solar panels do.

it can be used as electricity too. Same concept as steam engine.

Heat Energy --> Electricity Energy

A home geothermal system can't be used for electricity. It is different than a geothermal turbine that collects steam energy from the earth and converts it to electrical.

A home geothermal system uses the stable temperature of the earth once it gets below 8 feet and then uses a heat pump to condense cold air in the summer and warm air in the winter. The temperature 8 feet below the surface of the earth stays a constant 55 degrees or so.

A home geothermal system can't be used for electricity. It is different than a geothermal turbine that collects steam energy from the earth and converts it to electrical.

A home geothermal system uses the stable temperature of the earth once it gets below 8 feet and then uses a heat pump to condense cold air in the summer and warm air in the winter. The temperature 8 feet below the surface of the earth stays a constant 55 degrees or so.

it's doable in future time.

I didn't read the rest of this thread yet, just because this quote got me giggles! But i dont support the bestiality lifestyle at all!

So says the Russkie. Pussies? I didn't know you're into cats or bestiality. I hope they use their claws to rip your "big stick" off.Creep

back to this thread, a day made of glass looks awesome. I rather not live this kind of reality that has no private at all. :shock:

I didn't read the rest of this thread yet, just because this quote got me giggles! But i dont support the bestiality lifestyle at all!

back to this thread, a day made of glass looks awesome. I rather not live this kind of reality that has no private at all. :shock:

I think the glass darkened at night so no one could see in. Then the man used some method to make it revert to clear glass when he woke up.

LOL @ some of you with overactive sexual imaginations. It made me laugh.

I wonder what the pros and cons of this glass thing would be?

I think the glass darkened at night so no one could see in. Then the man used some method to make it revert to clear glass when he woke up.

Oh I mean that everything what i touch on the glass boards and everyone would know where I was reading or going to and go on. Like government or hackers have accesible to see everyone's private lives. no thanks!

Again I do mind if someone see through the glass house. :lol:

Oh I mean that everything what i touch on the glass and everyone would know where I was reading or going to and go on. Like government or hackers have accesible to see everyone's private lives. no thanks!

Oh! I am actually reading a book on that called Little Brother. It is like Big Brother, but for the modern age. A little futuristic.

I just saw this video today. I have seen these technologies in development and introduced at tech meetings, I have seen one stove produced for an advertisement. It really isn't that big a step for us. We should be free to design our world the way we want it to be. Our homes don't have to be "all glass" this is just a concept portrait.
If you wanted a log cabin, you could easily have it, but the fussiness of wires and hardboard and chips, etc would be a thing of the past. I think it would be nice. Especially hooked up to solar systems, alternative power etc so that I wouldn't have to worry about paying the power company every month anymore. THAT would be really nice.

Information would probably be saved in "cloud" systems. Not that I know a whole lot about that either, but with a cloud computing system, I believe a vast amount of information could be stored and recalled anywhere you are without worrying about the physical 'location' of your info. Thus the "glass" wouldn't be storing it, just recalling it.

Yeah and less recycling headaches. I wonder how they save their private documents? ON glass? I don't know, it doesn't sound too safe.

Information would probably be saved in "cloud" systems. Not that I know a whole lot about that either, but with a cloud computing system, I believe a vast amount of information could be stored and recalled anywhere you are without worrying about the physical 'location' of your info. Thus the "glass" wouldn't be storing it, just recalling it.

Cloud Computing has been going on for quite a while. Chance is - you are already using cloud computing without even knowing it! :lol:

Wow...

I probably will not live to see this. Who knows? :lol:

same. oh well.

but if it did happen in my lifetime, chance is - I will be too senile to use it :lol:

Cloud Computing has been going on for quite a while. Chance is - you are already using cloud computing without even knowing it! :lol:

Never thought of that but it makes sense. I just recall most of my information already except for games and a few documents, even the basic mmorpg's aren't stored completely on my computer. One step closer still! Nice...

Just as long as I don't wake up in the morning with my alarm clock telling me "I know what you're gonna say...."

Never thought of that but it makes sense. I just recall most of my information already except for games and a few documents, even the basic mmorpg's aren't stored completely on my computer. One step closer still! Nice...

Just as long as I don't wake up in the morning with my alarm clock telling me "I know what you're gonna say...."

hint - gmail or other google product.

Back