A day made of glass

:laugh2:

Now, now Sheila and Denis. Can't we all just get along and agree that there will be many sexual benefits to this hypothetical glass world? I think we should all wear glass clothing and underwear.

I envision a day where we can live in an egalitarian society, where we are all equal before God and under glass.

Recall John Lennon's famous words:

You may call me a pervert,
but I'm not the only one.
I hope one day you'll join us,
and the world will live as one.

:jaw: That is really unreal! I cannot image that myself in those time! Umm wondering....when will that happen? ummm! :hmm:

Yeah and less recycling headaches. I wonder how they save their private documents? ON glass? I don't know, it doesn't sound too safe.
ecrypted servers/database, just like we do have these today.

wow.... just wow..... can anybody see what's wrong with this picture? I am disgusted.

2rpp994.jpg

Now, now Sheila and Denis. Can't we all just get along and agree that there will be many sexual benefits to this hypothetical glass world? I think we should all wear glass clothing and underwear.

This remind of when I was living in Ca. and a friend took me to see some Berkeley Hill homes and her house. On our walk we saw a house that had huge picture window and a naked woman was standing in the middle of the window!
My friend and I thought this was funny , the woman left and we thought she was embarrassed to be seen like this. She back and this time she had a naked man with her!! And they both stood in the window and waved to us!
You do not need a hypothetical glass world in Ca.

wow.... just wow..... can anybody see what's wrong with this picture? I am disgusted.

2rpp994.jpg

Dude, you're twisted to think that way.

I see a little girl in a third world country who is trying to act all grown up. I don't see this as seductive at all.

But to each its own opinion. Everyone comes up with a different story for each photograph they see. This is why I love photography and this photograph was taken by Mary Ellen Mark, one of my favorite photographers.

This remind of when I was living in Ca. and a friend took me to see some Berkeley Hill homes and her house. On our walk we saw a house that had huge picture window and a naked woman was standing in the middle of the window!
My friend and I thought this was funny , the woman left and we thought she was embarrassed to be seen like this. She back and this time she had a naked man with her!! And they both stood in the window and waved to us!
You do not need a hypothetical glass world in Ca.

Hmm, I think you discovered the location of my conception. Damn hippie parents...

Dude, you're twisted to think that way.

I see a little girl in a third world country who is trying to act all grown up. I don't see this as seductive at all.

But to each its own opinion. Everyone comes up with a different story for each photograph they see. This is why I love photography and this photograph was taken by Mary Ellen Mark, one of my favorite photographers.

no. it's a classic example of unintentional gaffe especially when a tragic news has a "happy" ad related to it :)

no. it's a classic example of unintentional gaffe especially when a tragic news has a "happy" ad related to it :)

I don't understand it, other than the little kid smoking. What is the happy ad?

I don't understand it, other than the little kid smoking. What is the happy ad?

in that post - it was in sexual context. and then in signature - it has a pix of 2 girls.

do the math.

Hmm, it completely slipped past me. Photography, and all art for that matter, can be interpreted different based on the perspective that it is viewed from. It might be a gaffe, but I don't think there's anything perverted about Lanapoo's sigtag. But then, I didn't think there was anything perverted about my post, either. :giggle:

Hmm, it completely slipped past me. Photography, and all art for that matter, can be interpreted different based on the perspectives. It might be a gaffe, but I don't think there's anything perverted about Lanapoo's sigtag. But then, I didn't think there was anything perverted about my post, either. :giggle:

juayderito.jpg

Back