87% Say English Should Be U.S. Official Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was asked to provide links .... I don't have audio and I cannot understand what is being said either. I provided links.

If you can't understand what is being said, how is it that you think these clips in any way support your position?:laugh2::laugh2: That explains so many of the descrepancies! OMG, my sides are hurting from laughing.

Again, misleading title. And again...this is a deaf forum. Provide a transcript for the audio. Extremely rude and insensitive not to.

We have no idea what the context is in these vids. I have not forgotten the time Koko showed how the Chinese were burning effigies of Obama. It turned out they were burning them in honor of Obama rather than because they were protesting them.

We have no idea what the context is in these vids. I have not forgotten the time Koko showed how the Chinese were burning effigies of Obama. It turned out they were burning them in honor of Obama rather than because they were protesting them.

Yeppers. And given the fact that the poster of these videos has just admitted that even he doesn't know what the context is....well, enough said.:laugh2: So much for credibility.:lol:

If you can't understand what is being said, how is it that you think these clips in any way support your position?:laugh2::laugh2: That explains so many of the descrepancies! OMG, my sides are hurting from laughing.

You happen to be blind too?

Evidently, you are. Among any number of other things!:laugh2:

really, is that the best you can do? Ignore not only "evidence" of people mocking the US but also that of American Patriotism?

I doubt you would be welcome in Texas .... or Arizona.

Your also the one implying that Deaf people are stupid if they cannot "see" what is going on .... I could see plainly what was being done ....

You happen to be blind too?

I won't know the full story unless I can see transcripts. What you see isn't always what you think it is.

For example, my parent's maid would gesture a lot on the phone so if I wasn't wearing hearing aids, I'd think she's upset or something but when I turned on my HA, she sounded calm to me which was at odds with her body language.

really, is that the best you can do? Ignore not only "evidence" of people mocking the US but also that of American Patriotism?

I doubt you would be welcome in Texas .... or Arizona.

:laugh2: That is just it. That is not the context of these videos. And you have already admitted that you have no idea what the context is.:laugh2: Come on, Steinhauer, you have emarrassed even yourself with this one!:laugh2: Even the Texans and the Arisonians are laughing at that failed attempt.:laugh2:

Do you need a transcript for this?

protest.jpg

:laugh2: That is just it. That is not the context of these videos. And you have already admitted that you have no idea what the context is.:laugh2: Come on, Steinhauer, you have emarrassed even yourself with this one!:laugh2: Even the Texans and the Arisonians are laughing at that failed attempt.:laugh2:

What's the context then? :D

You are the one implying that Deaf are stupid.

I am sure the guy that knocked down the American flag was saying "You have a nice day sir, why thank you for letting me knock the American flag to the ground ... it has been wonderful taking this flag and stomping on it to show my National Pride"

If you are unable to infer the intent of actions then you have no business in your profession.

What's the context then? :D

Certainly not what the title implies. And two of the vids locations are not even in the U.S. The one where the guy is ripping down the Mexican flag is simply a report on another one of those zealots that think it is their duty to enforce their belief system via violence and destruction. Turns out this was a Mexican business owner who did not even know that it was illegal to fly the Mexican flag above the American flag. He was flying both flags as a tribute to his nationality by birth and his nationality by choice. His behavior is certainly more respectful than the one of the guy ripping down the Mexican flag.

Really! I must see this, where abouts is it? :lol:

Certainly not what the title implies. And two of the vids locations are not even in the U.S. The one where the guy is ripping down the Mexican flag is simply a report on another one of those zealots that think it is their duty to enforce their belief system via violence and destruction. Turns out this was a Mexican business owner who did not even know that it was illegal to fly the Mexican flag above the American flag. He was flying both flags as a tribute to his nationality by birth and his nationality by choice. His behavior is certainly more respectful than the one of the guy ripping down the Mexican flag.

No wonder you're laughing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back