87% Say English Should Be U.S. Official Language

Status
Not open for further replies.
You are the one implying that Deaf are stupid.

I am sure the guy that knocked down the American flag was saying "You have a nice day sir, why thank you for letting me knock the American flag to the ground ... it has been wonderful taking this flag and stomping on it to show my National Pride"

If you are unable to infer the intent of actions then you have no business in your profession.

I've implied nothing of the kind.

How would you know what the guy was saying? You can't even access the audio!:laugh2:

I don't need to infer when the information is right there in front of me. Inferring is where you made the mistake of posting videos that don't even come close to supporting your point.:laugh2:

Certainly not what the title implies. And two of the vids locations are not even in the U.S. The one where the guy is ripping down the Mexican flag is simply a report on another one of those zealots that think it is their duty to enforce their belief system via violence and destruction. Turns out this was a Mexican business owner who did not even know that it was illegal to fly the Mexican flag above the American flag. He was flying both flags as a tribute to his nationality by birth and his nationality by choice. His behavior is certainly more respectful than the one of the guy ripping down the Mexican flag.

Oh really .... I see how you like to spin a liberal bias on things when you know others can't hear ....

I am calling you out :cool2:

That Mexican business owner was told several times it was illegal and he refused to take it down.

Maywood .... is in the U.S. (in case you need a lesson in Geography).

Oh really .... I see how you like to spin a liberal bias on things when you know others can't hear ....

I am calling you out :cool2:

That mexican business owner was told several times it was illegal and he refused to take it down.

Oh, pu-leeze! Calling me out?:laugh2: You've already been busted.:laugh2: The best thing you can do at this point is bow out gracefully.

BTW...I'm not the one that posted videos without transcripts, you are. In an attempt to portray something other than the reality of the videos. Talk about an attempt at manipulation and a belief that you could put one over on the "poor deaf people". You really went over the top this time, Steinhauer.:laugh2:

A lot of people said it was photoshopped (people like the one who shall not be named) and of course, they NEED this to be photoshopped.

But sadly, for them, it is not photoshopped. There is this thing called pixel algorithms .... impossible to fake.

Just ignore those lying videos ... as the one who shall remain nameless, wants you to do.

A lot of people said it was photoshopped (people like the one who shall not be named) and of course, they NEED this to be photoshopped.

But sadly, for them, it is not photoshopped. There is this thing called pixel algorithms .... impossible to fake.

Source, please.

Just ignore those lying videos ... as the one who shall remain nameless, wants you to do.

It would certainly be to your benefit for everyone to ignore those videos...and the huge blunder you committed by posting them. Unfortunately for you, they are there in full color!:laugh2:

I will post the link once the one who remains nameless quits lying. I like busting liars ... so I am having a field day with this.

Oh, you are getting funnier and funnier. First the videos, then an attempt not to post a link because you have committed another blunder.:laugh2:

How quickly a productive and intelligent discussion can go down the sewer and turn into a comedy of errors.

Oh, you are getting funnier and funnier. First the videos, then an attempt not to post a link because you have committed another blunder.:laugh2:

Like I said, I am calling you out :cool2:

It is worth noting that edges and areas red in colour are often depicted as brighter in the ELA tests. This due to the way the photos are saved by various programs. It is not proof that image was manipulated.

If you are unsure how to interpret the results, please do not claim the results of this tool as proof of anything.

Error Level Analysis Results

It is photoshopped because you "think it is even though you have no experience in photography?

Why not stick to the other profession you pretend you know something about ;)

Like I said, I am calling you out :cool2:

Error Level Analysis Results

It is photoshopped because you "think it is even though you have no experience in photography?

Why not stick to the other profession you pretend you know something about ;)

Guess you missed this: please do not claim the results of this tool as proof of anything.

How in the world could you possibly know what I have experience in? But it is obvious that you don't have a great deal of experience in checking your sources before posting them.:laugh2:

Its been tremendous fun, but this has gotten to the point of taking advantage of an unarmed opponent. I'll be back later.

Its been tremendous fun, but this has gotten to the point of taking advantage of an unarmed opponent. I'll be back later.

Your actually refuting ELA results? My . . . my

Yeah, running off to find evidence it was photoshopped (you won't find it). :giggle:

Your actually refuting ELA results? My . . . my

Yeah, running off to find evidence it was photoshopped (you won't find it). :giggle:

Nope. Quoting ELA results. The ones you missed, just like you missed the context in the videos you posted.:giggle: Wasn't difficult to locate. Refutation was contained in your OPs.

Running off for nothing. Just having an attack of ethics. Can't battle an unarmed opponent. It is unfair.

I've heard of that rally, it was here in Los Angeles on 05/01/2010. While I was not there and cannot attest to the photos, something about the Arizona bit doesn't seem to readily connect.

Check post 198 for the link to the thread.:giggle:

Good entertainment, lots of backpedaling. Answered his own question (and presumably shot in the foot) to the thread three posts later without realizing it.

Nope. Quoting ELA results. The ones you missed, just like you missed the context in the videos you posted.:giggle: Wasn't difficult to locate. Refutation was contained in your OPs.

Running off for nothing. Just having an attack of ethics. Can't battle an unarmed opponent. It is unfair.

I notice you are saying all this .... without posting any evidence ....

At all .... :roll:

I notice you are saying all this .... without posting any evidence ....

At all .... :roll:

Evidence of what...that I am battling an unarmed opponent? You've already supplied that evidence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back