Your Kitchen...

What is "September Blue?" What does that color look like? Just curious since my late mother loved the color blue. :)

It is light blue and I will take a pix and post it when I get a chance.

Here comes the second piccie... Oh and I forgot the most important decoration in the kitchen... probably the only one <giggle>

(PS. it's a picture of my clock which comes in the shape of a cute little piggie) ;)

Jamie

Cute piggy clock! My Mom loves the pigs. oink and squealing

It is light blue and I will take a pix and post it when I get a chance.

HA is deaf/blind horselover61 so I am afraid she won't be seeing much of the pic... <sorry> :(
Bottesini (post 27) has already given a description to this

I’m sure though HA has no problem about you putting up a piccie for the rest of us, right? :D

JamieLynn

Originally Posted by JamieLynn
PS. I'm still dreaming and looking foward to get my HUGE white kitchen with black and white tiles
Jamie,

Originally Posted by HearAgain
That's a nice 1950s decor!

Yes, in that case my kitchen would no longer be all that much design. It would be a wooden white kitchen, black and white square tiles on the floor and black wooden table with chairs.

The kitchen counter would be in complete U form and black marble :D *sigh*

Here's a piccie for the others: my dream kitchen *swoon* (except that the tiles aren't on the wall but on the floor) ;)

Jamie

My kitchen is galley layout, coastal design. The appliances are white, and the floor is tan ceramic tiles laid on the diagonal. The cabinets are solid oak; upper ones are painted white, lower ones are stained golden oak. The walls are painted sea glass (light blue-green), and the back splash is various shades of blue-green with white small glass mosaic tiles. The rest of the wall is off-white beaded board. The counter top is multi-color quartz with a tan background. The pendant light over the sink is red, as are various accents in the kitchen. I have some light house accessories such as knife holder and cookie jar. The sink, faucet set, utensil rack, paper towel holder, and pot filler are stainless steel. I have star fish, sea glass, sea shells, sand dollars, ship's prism, etc., in the kitchen decor.

AllDeaf.com

I want mosaic tiles for my bathroom! :D

Seriously the day bf and I move into our house, I'm going to go nuts because I love nothing more than to decorate! *innocent look*

Thanks for sharing your pics with us Reba! New kitchen looks classy! ;)

Jamie

Yes, in that case my kitchen would no longer be all that much design. It would be a wooden white kitchen, black and white square tiles on the floor and black wooden table with chairs.

Here's a piccie for the others: my dream kitchen *swoon* (except that the tiles aren't on the wall but on the floor) ;)

Jamie

I found one nice chair at a swamp shop last year. I am surprised to see the exact the same that you have in your kitchen except two additional woods between a hole wood frame. Gulp!

Very nice kitchens, you have in here, posters...

My kitchen's floor's white square tiles always get dirty easily and it also is very slippery when I come in when it's snowing or raining, which is a pain in the neck. I am thinking of putting hard wood floors in the kitchen, and also, in every rooms. When I bought my townhouse 5 3/4 years ago, it was ugly and wrong colors and I had to paint all white walls and ceilings and the doors because the former owner painted dark colors that I don't like, remodel and replace almost everything but it is still not finished. My bathroom needs to be remodeled but not now. Maybe next year.

Jamie

Nice kitchen and I understand that HA is deaf/blind but I can show it to the other.

Here is pixes of my kitchen.

Don't ask me what my kitchen looks like! :lol:

Seriously, I hate the way my kitchen looks like. It was already there before I moved in and I just never found the time to do anything to fix the kitchen up.

It's got a border wallpaper of Pillsbury Doughboy all around the kitchen, gee, lol.

By the way - to those who posted their kitchen pictures; They look so beautiful in their own different ways!! :)

One for the trash and other two are for the pet food *one cat and one dog* It is easier to use then the glumsy bag or my cat will rip the bag apart and make a mess.

Aaahh! Didn't think about that. That's a good use of them alright. :)

Ha the kitchen at my place is nothing special. :) It's just plain.

Nice kitchen and I understand that HA is deaf/blind but I can show it to the other.

Here is pixes of my kitchen.

Nice kitchen, Horselover61!

Cute cat in the sink. And so does the dog, too.
(My two cats love to sleep in the sinks. Also, they love to watch the birds in my kitchen's window.)

Jamie

ha ha ha beautiful. why am i laughing. well my sister used to go to france a lot for her job, as a marketing in fabric thingy. She used to live in NYC. she had very similar as your kitchen that she had a tiny kitchen. Now she's married and doesnt not have black white and red anymore.

Back