Your Kitchen...

My kitchen is of modern design of a soft beige/light yellow. The counter tops are dark grey marble. :D The kitchen is on the right side of the wall as you enter the room. On the left there's also a rectangular wooden table with four chairs. On the wall I have one single shelf where four glass jars are filled up with dried pasta :D

Jamie

PS. I'm still dreaming and looking foward to get my HUGE white kitchen with black and white tiles :giggle:

My kitchen is in september blue and oak cabinet. The counter top was green :barf: so I put the contact paper over it with tan and gold sparkle. It came out really nice with black appliance. Also I have white trim and door. My ceiling was painted high gloss white and it make the room brighter. It iw also decorated with theodare teddy bear. I collect them also have bear on my switch and outlet. :D

Cool! 5 Bucks not bad. The wheat Fire kings are also hard to find.

I do have a Milk Glass Pitcher. Big and bulky. Not really a fan of milk glass. but it sits under the cabinet.

I'm not really a big fan of milkglass, either, but inherited my mother's collection. She loved it. I also have several pewter pieces that belonged to her.

What is "September Blue?" What does that color look like? Just curious since my late mother loved the color blue. :)

What is "September Blue?" What does that color look like? Just curious since my late mother loved the color blue. :)

It has a lot of green in it. It is more what I would call "aqua" which I think comes from ocean color.

It has a lot of green in it. It is more what I would call "aqua" which I think comes from ocean color.

:ty: for the explanation, Bott. :) Even though I can't see colors and don't understand what they mean, I'm still curious to know what they are (i.e. learning new colors just like I learn new vocabulary).

Your description about kind of kitchen sound interesting...

I did a lot of restoration work to decorate my French kitchen. Some Kitchen antiques and my own craft work for kitchen (fruits and vegetables).

Perhaps we can share the pictures of our kitchen under Picture & video sub-forum to understand how different kitchen decoration we have?

I haven't decorated my kitchen with the exception of candles and a few knicknacks at the end island bookcase. The kitchen's large and colorful with the counter and backsplash that it looks beautiful all on its own. The walls are painted Ecru. The house is only a few years old - I had it built. I'm a huge fan of simplicity. Here's a pix of the kitchen:

08120503-kitchenlight.jpg

Very nice!! Alley cat! You have the same color type of cabinets and flooring I have.

That is a great kitchen AlleyCat! I think it is about four times the size of mine.

But I have a big room off the kitchen where my refrigerator, washer, dryer. coat closet, pantry, and a table for eating when just me and my husband.

Thank you Botts :)

That is nice about the extra room off your kitchen. My house is about 3200 square feet overall so each room is decently large. I like it, but it's expensive !!! LOL

wow, very nice kitchen you have, Alley cat... Are you alone with 3 cats?

Back