What NOT to do in a freezing house

Wirelessly posted (ZTE X501 Phone/Asus Tablet)

As soon as it's nice and toasty I will. Temps are still going back up to where they're supposed to be, as it's 58 now.

Oh you have not sleep all night. WOW Take care of your health.

Frisky Feline said:

As soon as it's nice and toasty I will. Temps are still going back up to where they're supposed to be, as it's 58 now.

Oh you have not sleep all night. WOW Take care of your health.

Trust me-- I will.

Mod note:

Threads has been merged. It is easier to discuss the same topic in one thread instead of cluttering the forums with so many threads with the same topic.

Thanks.

Calvin said:
Mod note:

Threads has been merged. It is easier to discuss the same topic in one thread instead of cluttering the forums with so many threads with the same topic.

Thanks.

Thanks Calvin.

750/1500 Watt Wood Stove Style Electric Heater

image_11201.jpg

Update: I just woke up from a nearly 5-hour nap, and man do I feel A WHOLE LOT BETTER. Earlier I was dragging my feet, but after getting some fine sleep, I'm awake and back at it. Now I'm about to get something to eat.

I keep my house set on 54 when I leave, I turn it to 65 when I get there to do anything,,, but at 54 it is comfortable. I take my jacket and all off and its perfect, not too cool and not hot. Just a comfortable temp at 54 I guess I have the house well insulated!

sonocativo said:
I keep my house set on 54 when I leave, I turn it to 65 when I get there to do anything,,, but at 54 it is comfortable. I take my jacket and all off and its perfect, not too cool and not hot. Just a comfortable temp at 54 I guess I have the house well insulated!

That's not the case here-- temps has to be between 72-75 to keep the house warm, and since they fixed the furnace, it has been just that. :) I slept comfortably, and happily.

One word......hypothermia. I hope you don't have it set that low when your son is there.

Wow!!! Is that Rogers Park police department? Either way, I'm really impressed with courteous service.

It was ideed the Rogers Park station. When I got in the SUV, it was way too tight for me, as I had to nearly bend my legs just to fit in the back, and it's TIGHT. That, and the seats are hard. No softies in the back.

Update: the house temps are back to normal now. It's a toasty 75 here now.

It was ideed the Rogers Park station. When I got in the SUV, it was way too tight for me, as I had to nearly bend my legs just to fit in the back, and it's TIGHT. That, and the seats are hard. No softies in the back.

Do you know about Cabrini Green? :lol:

Foxrac said:

Do you know about Cabrini Green? :lol:

Yes I do. Notorious for drug dealing and the brutal rape of a young girl who was the posioned, and nearly died. She is now disabled, in a wheelchair and blind. The guy who did the crime is serving two life sentences, I believe, maybe three.

Yes I do. Notorious for drug dealing and the brutal rape of a young girl who was the posioned, and nearly died. She is now disabled, in a wheelchair and blind. The guy who did the crime is serving two life sentences, I believe, maybe three.

Oh wow, yes, it was horrible housing projects.

I think Cabrini Green is all GONE now, is it true?

Foxrac said:

Oh wow, yes, it was horrible housing projects.

I think Cabrini Green is all GONE now, is it true?

Yes. They tore it down last year.

That's great. The public housing projects were biggest failure and the original idea was come from FDR but execution didn't went well because of poverty, crime and urban decay.

Foxrac said:

That's great. The public housing projects were biggest failure and the original idea was come from FDR but execution didn't went well because of poverty, crime and urban decay.

Yes, the Tribune mentioned that. Is that where you got the info from?

Back