What is the Obama administration hiding about the oil spill?

exxon valdez oil spill

exxonvaldez.jpg

Source: Exxon Valdez oil spill - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Man, I remember what a disaster that oil spill was
and the major clean up it created. This is nothing
compared to what is going on now in the gulf. I just
don't understand this, it is beyond logic to me, the poor
people that are living this on a daily basis, it's just insane.

Last edited by a moderator:
not only openly mocking the US, but also people's sacred beliefs.

But noooooo ....... don't say anything like ..... the truth ... about the chosen one ;)

But noooooo ....... don't say anything like ..... the truth ... about the chosen one ;)

No one is mocking the US. They are rightfully mocking the idea that Obama started this. I mean, good grief, Bush has been against the first amendment since he was governor of Texas. I recall once some protesters were legally demonstrating outside his Texas mansion and he told them, "The rules have changed" and ordered the police to arrest them. That was ominous at the time and it still is.

No one is mocking the US. They are rightfully mocking the idea that Obama started this. I mean, good grief, Bush has been against the first amendment since he was governor of Texas. I recall once some protesters were legally demonstrating outside his Texas mansion and he told them, "The rules have changed" and ordered the police to arrest them. That was ominous at the time and it still is.

Absolutely. And, if one wants to worry about the U.S. being mocked, they need to think back to a couple of years ago. The entire world looked at the U.S. as a bunch of idiots.

Have you notice that Obama is not talking about the oil disaster any more, and he is having a nice July 4th while the people in the states hit by the oil disaster are losing money as no want to go there. I feel Obama should be with the people hurt by the the oil disaster giving them some support!

Members of my family fought for the rights of people like you and I to say what we think, whether or not we agree. I choose to mock when I like. Since hijacking runs rampant here, I am just doing what has been done elsewhere.

Not just the "chosen one"; the "elected one" as well. That is the truth.

see how they mock your country?
As much as we both hate to say this, it is OUR country. You constantly mock and ridicule the elected leader of OUR country. I just mock an occasional thread. And there are several more threads just like this one, with slightly different titles, but same pretext; to bash Obama for everything under the sun.

No one is saying Obama started the oil spill. Everyone knows that some engineer decided to drill anyway and ignored negative pressure tests.

What Obama is being criticized for is delaying Federal Assistance in stopping this very real threat to the lives of those who live in the Gulf region.

As much as we both hate to say this, it is OUR country. You constantly mock and ridicule the elected leader of OUR country. I just mock an occasional thread. And there are several more threads just like this one, with slightly different titles, but same pretext; to bash Obama for everything under the sun.

well ... it sure seems like Bush was bashed for everything under the sun ... was he YOUR president too?

Just heard that that "A Whale" ship is there now and I guess they are going to commence operations today. Anyone know more?

Just heard that that "A Whale" ship is there now and I guess they are going to commence operations today. Anyone know more?

Yes, the EPA was the deciding factor in allowing A Whale to commence clean up operations. They wanted to be sure that the water that was seperated from the oil was clean enough to discharge back into the Gulf.

I saw a video of how A Whale operates and it was fascinating stuff. They suck up oily water through vents and valves vacuum the water through a filter process on board.

The vessel is absolutely huge.

Yes, the EPA was the deciding factor in allowing A Whale to commence clean up operations. They wanted to be sure that the water that was seperated from the oil was clean enough to discharge back into the Gulf.

I saw a video of how A Whale operates and it was fascinating stuff. They suck up oily water through vents and valves vacuum the water through a filter process on board.

The vessel is absolutely huge.

Yeah, I saw a picture of her; 10 stories high and the length of 3.5 football fields. Anyway, any idea how they go about something like this? For example, do they work near shore and work their way to the rupture or the other way around?

Back