What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
call me a prude, or cold hearted; but anyone (even blood relative family) that make me feel angry all the time or bad about my self- I stay the heck away. Why subject myself to that BS? We can all make someone angry one time or another whether on accident or purpose, but those who always seem to hurt your feelings or rude to you........FORGET THOSE LOSERS

I am in the same boat. Any negativity will NOT be tolerated. If you even have an negative aura, I am not going to talk to you.

I had this discussion with my friend during our walk today and she was asking me if it was her that the world has been negative outside of boulder... I had to agree.

No need to name names, the guilty individuals know who they are, and nothing else needs to be said.

It's funny because I used to be that way... I still am. But again most young adults with high intelligence and low self-esteem have that attitude.

MimiEunice_80_alternate-640x199.png

I learned that the Arizona Cardinals are playing against the Deadskins tonight...I wish I was at the game. :mad:

cool, I like it too! not fan of common names lol (sorry people!) people go :roll: :roll: at me when I tell them my pets' names. :D I know a lot of people with surnames that mean something .. such as Bell, Corn, Little, Strong, Peace .. weird though! I do like Dawn too. but MORNING? never thought there'd be one! no idea if she's partly indian...definitely doesn't look like one, she's totally white and has bright red-orangish hair. I think I'm going see her again and would like to ask! :hmm:

I like the name morning. It is like brighten my day. I guess their parents could be the hippes type. :dunno2: keep me posted about her because of her uncommon name. :)

The link she included says platform
that was after I posted here in Current News, posted same link but this one changed so they must have changed in between my posts. :werd:

:squint: @ jiro....underestimating my intelligence again?? :squint:

I like the name morning. It is like brighten my day. I guess their parents could be the hippes type. :dunno2: keep me posted about her because of her uncommon name. :)
will do! will try to remember.

I learned today my son ate my number! :eek3: we were sitting in office today, took my number, he was starting to get fussy, didn't wanted 3 - 5 toys I handed him from my purse so I gave up and gave him the paper after folded it half. when called, no one got up so they asked me if we're next and totally forgot he has the number, found crumbled in his hand wet, tried to open it carefully, hole in center of paper, number's gone lol. :Oops: so fast!! I'd have to watch out what he puts in his mouth! every second now.. :squint: ...

quite funny.....it's no longer now "my dog ate my homework" :D

I learned today my son ate my number! :eek3: we were sitting in office today, took my number, he was starting to get fussy, didn't wanted 3 - 5 toys I handed him from my purse so I gave up and gave him the paper after folded it half. when called, no one got up so they asked me if we're next and totally forgot he has the number, found crumbled in his hand wet, tried to open it carefully, hole in center of paper, number's gone lol. :Oops: so fast!! I'd have to watch out what he puts in his mouth! every second now.. :squint: ...

quite funny.....it's no longer now "my dog ate my homework" :D
or "my son ate my homework" :lol:

I learned my toaster oven will need to be replaced. it's too dangerous to use.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back