What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
That purple is my new favourite colour.

41347_1354700879629_1594656448_30788714_974808_n.jpg

Other than black.

THinking I should get green Converse as well so I can go out in style...the Katamari way.

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jpFFzWPzA2c[/ame]

WOW!! i learn that my friends hate me because theyre Raiders fans while im diehard, true, and loyalist 49ers fan..they haters... im hater of Raiders. (today's game 49ers vs Raiders, the greatest rival game)

[villain laughing]

I learn today that some people are really disgusting pigs! I was a Market Basket and had to use the bathroom. I when into the ladies bathroom and there was speck of blood and feces on the floor! My dog was eating it and i weas freaking out. I got out of the bath fast and went to use the men bathroom as I was told I could use it . The toilet had urine on it! I was so gross out! What is wrong with people , can't they clean up their own disgusting meses instead of leaving for the next person.

i learn that JanSport was created in 1967 by 3 Seattle hippies! wow.

I use a JanSport Mesh backpack for work as Tyson requires that all bags be 'clear' or 'see-through'. I needed something more durable than the standard plastic gym bag they give to all new hires and definitely more durable than the plastic walmart bag I've seen used numerous times. Plus often my aprons will be wet, the mesh allows it to air-dry.

I learn today that some people are really disgusting pigs! I was a Market Basket and had to use the bathroom. I when into the ladies bathroom and there was speck of blood and feces on the floor! My dog was eating it and i weas freaking out. I got out of the bath fast and went to use the men bathroom as I was told I could use it . The toilet had urine on it! I was so gross out! What is wrong with people , can't they clean up their own disgusting meses instead of leaving for the next person.

I think some people just assume we want their leftovers

Well we have a roach problem in the locker room at work and they are bombing it this weekend. But I'm not sure if it will do any good as I am told for every cockroach you do see there are 10 more, you don't see. Food and drink are banned from the locker room as it attracts them and I do not keep any food/water in my locker. I have opened my locker and seen a roach crawl up the side and I'm dragging all the contents out and chasing that roach with a pill bottle trying to smash it on the locker wall. It's really disgusting. There's a couple of people on night-shift that don't look like they practice personal hygiene all that well and I am just wondering if they are bringing them in from home. Kind of like a constant re-infestation. Ick and it sends chills down my spine its so disgusting.

I was told this graphic... Think abotu them cleaning that stuff up and heading directly to the door and opening it. Then you proceed to touch the same knob.

Thank god I am not a female.

Well we have a roach problem in the locker room at work and they are bombing it this weekend. But I'm not sure if it will do any good as I am told for every cockroach you do see there are 10 more, you don't see. Food and drink are banned from the locker room as it attracts them and I do not keep any food/water in my locker. I have opened my locker and seen a roach crawl up the side and I'm dragging all the contents out and chasing that roach with a pill bottle trying to smash it on the locker wall. It's really disgusting. There's a couple of people on night-shift that don't look like they practice personal hygiene all that well and I am just wondering if they are bringing them in from home. Kind of like a constant re-infestation. Ick and it sends chills down my spine its so disgusting.

That's unbelievable. Cockroaches in Tyson foods plant. Glad I don't support them.

Nothing against you, dixie, but...

That's unbelievable. Cockroaches in Tyson foods plant. Glad I don't support them.

I never said I supported Tyson, I just simply work there. There's a difference.

Go complain to tyson then. Don Tyson Blvd. Springdale, AR. Don Tyson Blvd is off of 71.

I was told this graphic... Think abotu them cleaning that stuff up and heading directly to the door and opening it. Then you proceed to touch the same knob.

Female bathroom usually are not this messy. That room sickens me.. I would hate to go into such a place. I have heard the men's rooms are much messier than woment's room.

I learned hubby's teeth are real bad. He always had dental problems growing up. He was always given candy, gum and all kinds of sweets by his mother. He never had a weight problems, but just during his first 20 years she put in over $9000 into his mouth for dental work. He's 52 now and there is not a single healthy tooth in his head. He has to have them all pulled out and both upper and lower dentures made. Luckily his insurance will cover a lot, but his expected cost (MIL is paying) is $2315 for 29 extractions and the dentures.

unless you now remember men are much more messier. since they don't often 'wipe' their wee wee, just shaking it, zip and leave. and ones who can't AIM in right! women period don't 'run' like urination or like blood coming out a cut and splat everywhere so those 'specks' must be from something else. :shock: ;)

unless you now remember men are much more messier. since they don't often 'wipe' their wee wee, just shaking it, zip and leave. and ones who can't AIM in right! women period don't 'run' like urination or like blood coming out a cut and splat everywhere so those 'specks' must be from something else. :shock: ;)

haha, yeah, maybe there was some chick's involved in a bathroom brawl?

I have learned it's hard to find a dressy shoes I want to go with the new dress I have.

No stilettos for me, please *shudders*

I have learned it's hard to find a dressy shoes I want to go with the new dress I have.

No stilettos for me, please *shudders*

Don't you hate that?? Its either you find the perfect outfit but can't find the right shoes or you find great shoes but have trouble finding something to wear with them!! Good luck!!

I learned that a bunch of Adam's pics are missing off my PC.... luckily they're accessible on facebook and I can copy them over... but they were here not long ago!! IDK what happened... time to do back up!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back