What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, VR in Alabama is funded by state of Alabama, of course, it is from taxpayers whoever resident in Alabama.

There are VR service in many states.

state VR gets federal funding

state VR gets federal funding

Fine, whatever.

If it was from federal funding so how good is VR service is supposed to be same in all states but it is not because some states don't have good VR service since others are good.

A friend of mine just started his own business, manufacturing land mines that look like prayer mats. He's doing really well. Says "Prophets" are going through the roof.

ie - Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming

I don't know about that.

My school required me to take typing class before I could go ahead to take word processing course that required for my major.

Fine, whatever.

If it was from federal funding so how good is VR service is supposed to be same in all states but it is not because some states don't have good VR service since others are good.

the quality of VR service is not my problem and neither is fed's problem. the point is - the state VR gets some money from fed.

but we all know VR is always cash-strapped so just saying the money could be put to better use - IMO.

the quality of VR service is not my problem and neither is fed's problem. the point is - the state VR gets some money from fed.

but we all know VR is always cash-strapped so just saying the money could be put to better use - IMO.

Ok, pretty much like Medicaid as well.

A friend of mine just started his own business, manufacturing land mines that look like prayer mats. He's doing really well. Says "Prophets" are going through the roof.

c'mon..... I thought you're better than that.

What is it about.....Just curious......

advanced computer programming level (Java, C, C++, etc) to create a program.

Usually begins with -

Introduction to Computer Programming I
Introduction to Computer Programming II
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming I
et cetera...

advanced computer programming level (Java, C, C++, etc) to create a program.

Usually begins with -

Introduction to Computer Programming I
Introduction to Computer Programming II
Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming I
et cetera...

Thx but what I mean is.....what is object oriented programming

Thx but what I mean is.....what is object oriented programming

hmm... here's an analogy.

Introduction to English - you learn the grammar, words, alphabet, structure, etc.
and then...
Introduction to Creative Writing - you learn how to write poem/fiction/novel.

does that help?

yeah ... what does object oriented programming have to do with creative writing?

yeah ... what does object oriented programming have to do with creative writing?

analogy.

Introduction to Computer Programming is not the same as Introduction to Object-Oriented Programming.

Before you do creative writing, you have to learn basic English first. same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back