What did you learn today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Tuesday.....I think that is the Avery ASL night.

Factual. :)

A friend is only in the state for this week before she leaves for india till February, and I doubt I'll see her for a year or two - she was at Avery tonight so had to make my way out to see her.

Cool. Nice. :0

It's more like yesterday...
but I learned it's easier for me to terp from spanish to asl rather than english to asl...because spanish is my first language. and i didnt really know that it was the language i thought in.. weird.

Yeah, it also helps that spanish and ASL has similar grammar set up

Yeah, it also helps that spanish and ASL has similar grammar set up

True i also just now noticed that. It's way easier and i flow a lot better from spanish to asl
sometimes in english i have to think twice for the best translation to that word or sometimes the meaning of a word doesn't exactly pop in to my head at the right time. O so much to learn!

True i also just now noticed that. It's way easier and i flow a lot better from spanish to asl
sometimes in english i have to think twice for the best translation to that word or sometimes the meaning of a word doesn't exactly pop in to my head at the right time. O so much to learn!

no biggie. you are fluent in espanol. you think in espanol. Translating 2nd language into 3rd language is kinda like trying to move your eyes individually :dizzy:

i learn that my good friend is heading to Kenya, Africa to teach deaf school there... i gotta to grab the time to spend with my good friend much as i can before gone out to there.

I learned that some people are willing to put deaf children at risks for language delays and socio-emotional issues for the sake of $$$. How sad is that?

hmm, any reasons for you saying that?

Ok, I am not an urologist, of course. What if litho may not right for you? Depending on how big your stone is. That's all I am suggesting.

Now, I shut my fingers up. :aw:

I learned that some people are willing to put deaf children at risks for language delays and socio-emotional issues for the sake of $$$. How sad is that?

better than wet head and empty stomach, I suppose??? :dunno:

Ok, I am not an urologist, of course. What if litho may not right for you? Depending on how big your stone is. That's all I am suggesting.

Now, I shut my fingers up. :aw:

You can un-do your fingers now; he passed one yesterday. :D

I learned today how to remove a corrupted password off my side of my laptop. Happiness is having my laptop back!

I just learned that I gotta to complete 12 essays in 12 weeks...stupid class...

I just learned that I gotta to complete 12 essays in 12 weeks...stupid class...

As a wise man once said

It is better to have stupid class than to have no class. :)

By the way....I am the wise man

I learned that keyboarding require alot of practices.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back