What did you learn today? Part II

My local hoyts screens captioned movies SIX times a week :mrgreen:

your captioned movies @ Jam Factory?

That's neat you have that opportunity.

Yes, Jam Factory and most recently Forest Hill. I guess there are a couple of rural cinemas trying out captioned films.

That's neat you have that opportunity.

Yes, Jam Factory and most recently Forest Hill. I guess there are a couple of rural cinemas trying out captioned films.
Thought so - been there once.
We have two cinemas that provides captioning - one at Hoyts Belconnen and one at Dendy Cinemas in the city (which screens 3 times tho)

i learned that a new girlfriend does stop the heartbreak pain if you really care about her.

Just learned that by end of 2014, every cinemas in my state will show captioned movies everyday. Yay!

Right now, only certain cinema will show captioned film three times a week.

:D Finally!!! Hope it's the same for NSW and other states as well not just VIC.

I just learned that the sign language interpreter will not be able to make it to church tomorrow :aw:

what i learned today

I learned that I am not so "odd" after all. Laughing. Some people like the fact Im a bit different. I do. More importantly, I learned that there may be someone out there who honestly Loves me ! WOW.. I am shocked by this because although I always try my best to be caring and helpful and positive no matter what...my life has been a series of losses over the past few years.
Thank goodness I can't remember them, it would be too painful. I read my journals and fill in the parts of my life I had wiped out by the brain injury, and just when I was ready to accept the fact I would live a solitary life with my friends, of course, I see ahead on my path, laughing, a possibility of a friend, lover, partner, the person I look deeply into their eyes and see my reflection. smiling..I am told that is because I am all they can see...wow
I don't want to get too excited..but...YAY...Midnight♥♥ I am filled with Peace

I learned to never give up on what is important. Not a lesson for "today" but one that I am reminded of continually.

damn it i addiction sugar :lol: I love pretty sound too much! I love it :)

It's obviously going to be a large group of people who join to replace sugar with bacon.

Possibly I can write the new diet book. :lol:

Count me in on the bacon. Just change the slogan of "Beef, it's what's for dinner" to "Bacon, it's what people really want for dinner"

That we poop 410 lbs of poop a year! I was trying to find out why dogs eat poop and read this!

How heavy the heart can still be after years of losing a furkid -- you still miss them.

My daughter wants to watch Stephen King's "Cujo"...wow, I havent seen that movie since the 80s.

My daughter wants to watch Stephen King's "Cujo"...wow, I havent seen that movie since the 80s.

I started to read that book many years ago, and I got so scared I hid it in the sofa cushions.

And then later when I went to find it, it was not there. That was creepy. It never turned up.

Back