What did Biden mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
and how Iran is gonna do that? Do you think Iran would even do that without having its own country and people annihilated by allied nations?

That's why I'm hardly concerned about it. Same for North Korea.

Iran's governments are very dictatorship. Foxrac know about it. I would like to talk about foreign religions. But I can't post it here because AD's rules.

Iran people really hate West Bank in Jerusalem. It part of religions. Have you ever hear about Hamas? The terrorist in Muslim and Islamic's murder to humanity. Iran have a larger of Nuclear Weapons.

I am wonder about North Korea. Why is in country make an enemies to other country?? My friend used to live in South Korea for active duty at military base. My dad was an Army in South Korea in 1968.

I am not goin' to create my own new thread. Sorry for misunderstandin'. I will post one in someone else's thread that already discussed about Wall Street.

Oh okay.

Yeah. I am telling you the truth. Our US troops are in Iraq. They said it's not finish with war because of Iran is plan to kill all Jewish and all people in the world. We need to rid of terrorist become peace in the world. You know I mean?

I am disappoint for Obama is not support Iraq War. I found it out Obama do speak Arabic. If he is care about country and need to let troops watch over terrorist. It like police in USA. There is very power security. That's why i am support Military.

McCain, Biden and everyone are concern what is going be happen to McCain & Obama between. We want our country to be protect from terrorist.

Well, Most of situation in Iraq war has been with Bush's family and went more worse after invasion of Iraq in 5 years ago, Al Qaeda isn't existing in Iraq until invasion occurred, Iran is other story and we don't have enough position to make war against Iran because Iran is 2x or 3x bigger than Iraq and Iran has nuclear weapon, that's very dangerous then we have no choice but only better to left it until majority of other countries would commit into future WWIII.

That's reason about Obama don't support Iraq war because of most situation has goes with Bush's family and we are feel like getting over with war in Iraq, however Iraq would still have civil issue like anywhere in Africa. Obama want migrate some of troopers to Afghan to knock Al Qaeda out, also I support Afghan war because of 9/11 and Al Qaeda need going to be defunct organization.

Remember about Vietnam, we don't learn any mistake from Vietnam war because we don't win to save South Vietnam, that's very sad and had war for about more than 10 years, also we still get memories of Vietnam war too.

For my views, China can knock Iran off due most populous and strength of military service.

i agree foxrac! yea.. we just dont " announce (sp) war in veitman" we were just go help south viet.. taht is why we dont get anything like winning.. also yea we learn what wrong our tech like airplane.. during that time our airplane was F-4.. it wasnt great.. so our department order to get new good example F-15 taht is the best one! end up yes we had high tech plane now like F-22 yikes!

Well, Most of situation in Iraq war has been with Bush's family and went more worse after invasion of Iraq in 5 years ago, Al Qaeda isn't existing in Iraq until invasion occurred, Iran is other story and we don't have enough position to make war against Iran because Iran is 2x or 3x bigger than Iraq and Iran has nuclear weapon, that's very dangerous then we have no choice but only better to left it until majority of other countries would commit into future WWIII.

I want to show you something. it's not real picture. For Example: It's Jihad's plan to attack. It would be happen to our America.

That's reason about Obama don't support Iraq war because of most situation has goes with Bush's family and we are feel like getting over with war in Iraq, however Iraq would still have civil issue like anywhere in Africa. Obama want migrate some of troopers to Afghan to knock Al Qaeda out, also I support Afghan war because of 9/11 and Al Qaeda need going to be defunct organization.

Yeah, Because of Saddam Hussein's charged of murder to humanity. He is involve with Al Qaeda terrorist. I am glad it's all over. USA troops found many nuclear weapons in Iraq's under sands. I do support Afghan War too. It's very poorest country. Osama Bin Laden is still under cave. I think it's good idea for Air Force to drop the bomb on ground. Remember Al Zarwskari??? He got killed by Air Force dropped 1,000 pound bomb. He was on WORLD MOST WANTED for terrorist and murder people with beheaded. It's terrible! I watched this video. It's head off. Iraqi people are so happy that he dead. Because they are afraid of terrorist. It's very dangerous zone.

Remember about Vietnam, we don't learn any mistake from Vietnam war because we don't win to save South Vietnam, that's very sad and had war for about more than 10 years, also we still get memories of Vietnam war too.

Yeah I know that. It's very sad. Remember Mia Pow. It never forget. It still memories of 911, Iraq, Vietnam WWI and WWII

For my views, China can knock Iran off due most populous and strength of military service.

Is China war against Iran?? I am wonder. Why not other countries can help to war over Iran's plan?? I am honest. I don't like the dangerous of military branch are Marine, Army and Soliders. It's numbers of death by war in face to face. Air Force is the best! I like Navy too.

i agree foxrac! yea.. we just dont " announce (sp) war in veitman" we were just go help south viet.. taht is why we dont get anything like winning.. also yea we learn what wrong our tech like airplane.. during that time our airplane was F-4.. it wasnt great.. so our department order to get new good example F-15 taht is the best one! end up yes we had high tech plane now like F-22 yikes!

No. It's not an international airplane. It's Air Force's jets and planes. It's new tech on Air Force more than before. I am learning about planes and jets brand. I have a book with me. :) I had ride on KC-135 before. It was fun!

I have a question I want to ask you. Are they Palenstine people livin' in Iraq right ?

Guys, Let's get back on the topic.

The OP is asking and wanting to know what Biden meant by his comment that was presented in the article?

We are slightly getting off the point engaging the issue with the war in Iraq. That purpose is for another thread.

Thanks.

Is China war against Iran?? I am wonder. Why not other countries can help to war over Iran's plan?? I am honest. I don't like the dangerous of military branch are Marine, Army and Soliders. It's numbers of death by war in face to face. Air Force is the best! I like Navy too.

Al Qaeda is part of Jihad's plan?

I had asked my hearing friend if Saddam has involving with Al Qaeda then he answered no then I guess, we have move on because Saddam is already died and it's over.

That's true about Army, Marines and soldiers are very risky in wartime.

For China, I wish but wouldn't going happen anytime because China has no plan about situation with Iran, one best thing is to left them alone and send government aid on Israel, also we could take military action if any other countries that make threat to attack on Israel like happened to Iraq and Kuwait in 1991 for short time. Iran has nuclear weapon but we need find any way to make deal with it.

We are getting off-topic and need discuss in other thread or PM.

I have a question I want to ask you. Are they Palenstine people livin' in Iraq right ?

Yup, they still.

Jolie want us to discussion about war related in other thread.

Time for back on topic.

Hey let talk in other thread. http://www.alldeaf.com/war-politica...-feelings-about-obama-his-troop-proposal.html

Al Qaeda is part of Jihad's plan?

I had asked my hearing friend if Saddam has involving with Al Qaeda then he answered no then I guess, we have move on because Saddam is already died and it's over.

That's true about Army, Marines and soldiers are very risky in wartime.

For China, I wish but wouldn't going happen anytime because China has no plan about situation with Iran, one best thing is to left them alone and send government aid on Israel, also we could take military action if any other countries that make threat to attack on Israel like happened to Iraq and Kuwait in 1991 for short time. Iran has nuclear weapon but we need find any way to make deal with it.

pinky yea those are our air force plane.. lol! i studied those planes when i was little!
even i still do today when it update new plane come up.. or something..
example f-22 is new one! even f-35! taht is newest now but it is not service yet.. they still testing..

f-22 is already service now.. f-22 is very very high tech and had different kind of matienal (sp) on taht plane's skin.. that is why it stealth..

you did ride KC-135?! wow! nice! that is for refueling while it flying.. feeding gas to other planes hehe! neat!

pinky yea those are our air force plane.. lol! i studied those planes when i was little!
even i still do today when it update new plane come up.. or something..
example f-22 is new one! even f-35! taht is newest now but it is not service yet.. they still testing..

f-22 is already service now.. f-22 is very very high tech and had different kind of matienal (sp) on taht plane's skin.. that is why it stealth..

you did ride KC-135?! wow! nice! that is for refueling while it flying.. feeding gas to other planes hehe! neat!

:topic: :D Let stay on topic. I will create of thread.

So what did Biden mean?

Biden was not the only one to give such a warning. In the last 72 hours, several world leaders have warned of an impending attack on the USA.
Personally I think that Israel will attack Iran (for which we have sold them bunker-buster bombs) and there would be nuclear retaliation against us, since we will be complicit in the attack on Iran.
From the link I provide, it states in part, "Biden's ominous language at the Seattle Sheraton are followed with statements by long time establishment insiders Colin Powell and Madeline Albright saying there is a massive crisis on the horizon and Biden was simply making a 'statement of fact.'"
"The problems will always be there and there's going to be a crisis which will come along on the 21st or 22nd of January that we don't even know about right now," Powell told Meet the Press.
So, all in all, I hope we can prevent Israel from making a preemptive strike against Iran.
Australian PM Kevin Rudd - "Nuke strike would make 9/11 insignificant" | Daily Newscaster

I think, maybe he means after the race, riots shook Rochester, New York in 1966. What would happen is if, Obama is elected and the riots will start everywhere.
But Biden said "international", not national.

Guys, Let's get back on the topic.

The OP is asking and wanting to know what Biden meant by his comment that was presented in the article?

We are slightly getting off the point engaging the issue with the war in Iraq. That purpose is for another thread.

Thanks.
:ty:

[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lieberman: U.S. May Be Attacked In 2009
McCain Supporter Says Terrorists Have Tested New Presidents By Launching Attacks In First Year Of Term
[/FONT] [FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]This interview was in June.[/FONT]
[FONT=verdana, arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Lieberman: U.S. May Be Attacked In 2009, McCain Supporter Says Terrorists Have Tested New Presidents By Launching Attacks In First Year Of Term - CBS News

Think Progress » Flashback: Lieberman said that ‘our enemies will test the new President.’
[/FONT]

:ty: again for interesting links.

I have to admit that I don't get why some people are fuss over Biden's remark is about when it does the same with Liebermann's remark as well. :roll:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back