What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm thinking something went right. I got a good 6-7 hours sleep last night. Played a game with family last night. Then I was able to relax quite a bit today. Most of the pain in my leg has gone down for the day and I think I can sleep again tonight.

I'm thinking something went right. I got a good 6-7 hours sleep last night. Played a game with family last night. Then I was able to relax quite a bit today. Most of the pain in my leg has gone down for the day and I think I can sleep again tonight.

Did you take the melatonin supplements?

I think how much headache suck!!! Imitrex look like not safe pregnancy. Ugh!

I think how much headache suck!!! Imitrex look like not safe pregnancy. Ugh!

No it's not. It may cause birth defects. Also, when I was given Imitrex, I had to stop breast feeding as it gets passed to the baby in the breast milk.

Sunny, at your 1st prenatal visit, your OB should give you a list of "approved" medication. If you need to take a medication and you're not sure, your pharmacist is probably easier to reach than your doctor. The big no-nos are called "category X."

Hope that the first visit goes well! :D

As I remember, Tylenol was the only approved OTC headache medicine... but yes, ask the doc.

Thank you sallylou :)

Even for migraine, mbrek? Scary prospect....

The regular, boring kind of Tylenol. But do NOT take my word - check with doc!

hope the appointment goes well sunny.. and make sure you get the right medication!

Oh, Monday blues how I love thee. And I need to start showering at night to avoid being really really really cold when I get out in the morning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back