What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thinking that I'm glad to finally get the ball rolling.

I am thinking that my ex hubby is up to his tricks again...he told me that my mom has to take my daughter to the airport the day before Thanksgiving because he wont take the day off. Well, if my mom refuses, then I will contact the courts and he will be held in contempt for not following the court order.

I am thinking that my ex hubby is up to his tricks again...he told me that my mom has to take my daughter to the airport the day before Thanksgiving because he wont take the day off. Well, if my mom refuses, then I will contact the courts and he will be held in contempt for not following the court order.

Is he afraid he might lose holiday pay? If he resumes work on Friday, it is exactly like missing just one day of work.

I hope not.

Is he afraid he might lose holiday pay? If he resumes work on Friday, it is exactly like missing just one day of work.

He works for Walfart but too bad for him. He asked for all these issues when he decided to move to AZ. If he had stayed in MD, I would have had no problem driving to his place to pick my daughter up. He asked for it.

good. just don't fall for his same ole' tricks again with predicted response.

"ok. not my problem. figure it out or I'll see you at court"

He works for Walfart but too bad for him. He asked for all these issues when he decided to move to AZ. If he had stayed in MD, I would have had no problem driving to his place to pick my daughter up. He asked for it.

He has probably already missed 5 days. After that you are given a 'd-day'. In which if you even so much as come in late - your suspended for 3 days, then you're fired. At WM missed days take 6 months to get worked off. He should have used his days wisely. I missed only 1 day the entire 9 months I worked at Walmart. It wasn't that hard to do.

He has probably already missed 5 days. After that you are given a 'd-day'. In which if you even so much as come in late - your suspended for 3 days, then you're fired. At WM missed days take 6 months to get worked off. He should have used his days wisely. I missed only 1 day the entire 9 months I worked at Walmart. It wasn't that hard to do.

"life too hard for you? you can surrender your daughter to me"

I would love to know what shel's ex-hubby's reaction to that :lol:

I have NO sympathy for his situation at his job. None at all. He has a court order to follow and if he doesnt, I will report him. I have rights to see my daughter over Thanksgiving. He has 4 sisters and a brother who live within 10 miles of him. He can easily make arrangements with one of them to take her if he cant. He is such a stupid ass.

I have NO sympathy for his situation at his job. None at all. He has a court order to follow and if he doesnt, I will report him. I have rights to see my daughter over Thanksgiving. He has 4 sisters and a brother who live within 10 miles of him. He can easily make arrangements with one of them to take her if he cant. He is such a stupid ass.

exactly. he thrives on trolling you. why giving him that satisfaction?

only reply back with one sentence - maximum 10-15 words.

exactly. he thrives on trolling you. why giving him that satisfaction?

only reply back with one sentence - maximum 10-15 words.

I am not conversing with him...he is using our daughter as the messenger. Here we go again. :roll:

I am not conversing with him...he is using our daughter as the messenger. Here we go again. :roll:

ah... but you know what I mean. anything relating to him... one sentence. maximum 10-15 words. if there's a reply - repeat your original message.

btw - when I read that he's now working for walfart..... which was a huge step-down from his original job. I went trololo.

Tell him you will no longer accept messages sent through your DD. He must contact you directly if he needs you to reply.

And then of course I get all the kernels stuck in my teeth afterwards.

I am thinking about my audiogram results.....

Thinking about how tomorrow is going to be another sucky, busy day.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back