What are you thinking about? Part V

Status
Not open for further replies.
is thinking how very happy I am to hear McRibs is bbbbaaaaccccckkkkk!!!!!!! I LOVE IT! :drool:

mcrib-returns.gi.top.jpg

Shhhhh..... the FLOTUS might hear you. Idiot! :lol:

Jiro,
My mom is NOT coming with me at all to my audie appointment tomorrow. I think she thought that my mom would go with me and she and her would talk all about it between each other when I'm not around.

I'm going by myself and I like it that way. Privacy, unless I reveal it myself.

Botts,
I have a feeling my older relatives will always try to baby me, with the exception of my older brother. He will step in to help in a heartbeat if I'm in trouble, and I would do the same for him, but he also knows I'm decent enough to make my own decisions.

I know I don't know a lot of things, but I would like to feel like that I'm smarter than what people think. It seems like I have always been categorized as 'slow' or 'immature'. Maybe I am, but I don't want to spend the rest of my life being babied by my older relatives, although I admit I do get whiney at times. =/

Today was probably my last day of swimming for the year..... Travel day tomorrow and then the cold hits. :(

I thought you lived in California, no?

Yes.... but been in TX for about a month (Nephews last football season). Off to STL tomorrow and then yukky DC for a while. California is home now though.

Yes.... but been in TX for about a month (Nephews last football season). Off to STL tomorrow and then yukky DC for a while. California is home now though.

Ah, I wish I were able to travel like you. Sounds like fun although it could be exhausting at times.

Did your hand get cramps PFH? :lol:

Ah, I wish I were able to travel like you. Sounds like fun although it could be exhausting at times.

Tonight will be my 28th night in my own bed in 2011. I love it but I can see how most people wouldn't. (In CA I am still in a hotel bc the house isn't finished)

Tonight will be my 28th night in my own bed in 2011. I love it but I can see how most people wouldn't. (In CA I am still in a hotel bc the house isn't finished)

Man, it's nice to be in a good hotel, but I would rather be in my own house. I hope your house gets finished soon.

How do you get to travel so often? That's just cool.

Man, it's nice to be in a good hotel, but I would rather be in my own house. I hope your house gets finished soon.

How do you get to travel so often? That's just cool.

I don't work anymore. Well except for volunteer stuff. Going to St Louis for Games 6 & 7. D.C. is where the GF is living for now so I will be there until her job is up. I will actually be doing some volunteer work there too.

Thinking about how one single minute able change whole life forever...

Every second that goes by a moment is gone forever.

Thinking about my caring daughter who just went out to get something at the store and based on our conversation I know what she's getting. Roses & a card for my wedding anniversary. Last year she got me 26 roses for 26 yrs. I told her not to get 27 this time. 1 is as pretty as a dozen. My husband courted me with roses and always sent me roses for our anniv & Valentine's day.

Thinking about my caring daughter who just went out to get something at the store and based on our conversation I know what she's getting. Roses & a card for my wedding anniversary. Last year she got me 26 roses for 26 yrs. I told her not to get 27 this time. V1 is as pretty as a dozen. My husband courted me with roses and always sent me roses for our anniv & Valentine's day.

Ur one lucky Lady!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back