Wedding garter for Angel?

You're asking me???

Ask herrrr....afterall, isn't it you two that knows a few chapters of each one's life? :giggle:

~RR
:lol: well yeah... but....women do know what to pick and knows whether its beautiful or not.. as a woman's point of view...but as for you.. are you sure you know what you're doing????? lol

:lol: well yeah... but....women do know what to pick and knows whether its beautiful or not.. as a woman's point of view...but as for you.. are you sure you know what you're doing????? lol

That's understandable...being beautiful or not, etc.,...as for me, sure, I do know what I'm doing, I'm being a bit tad picky cuz I do want something very special and very pretty to embrace her lovely thigh--afterall, isn't 'I' who will be removing it??? It outta feel nice toooooo.... :lol:

~RR

fein ( beautiful ) ... hmmm wartend auf Roadrunner-o! :giggle:

That one look nice too and with feathers in it as well will go well too.

Now let see what RR has to say about that. I think he want something blue in it. :lol:

Blue...blue...blue. ;)

You got it--now now....more MORE pls., however, I admit, so far, there's two that I do like so far...yet, none really has captivate me yet in a way I'll be like this>>:eek2: or :cool2:

:D
~RR

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: Why should Roadrunner know which garter Angel will wear for wedding night?

It would be nice to surprise Roadrunner on wedding night.... :naughty:

My hubby didn't know that I have garter until wedding... :D

:eek3: :eek3: :eek3: Why should Roadrunner know which garter Angel will wear for wedding night?

It would be nice to surprise Roadrunner on wedding night.... :naughty:

My hubby didn't know that I have garter until wedding... :D

Shhhhhhhhhhh... :lol:

Must we always follow traditions?? :naughty:

~RR

Garters!!! Oh! I caught 7 garters at weddings throughout my life from 15 till a few years ago. I just got married August 06 and hey, I am unoffically world's record holder according to Guiness(sp) Book of World's Records. I talked with them. A lady has a record of 9 boquets she caught and listed. I had difficulty to record since I did not get pictures and letters from all brides and grooms to show proof I caught them but I have hundreds of witnesses. Oldest garter I have is the first one I caught at age 15--it was first used in 1950s by the bride's mother. It was passed down. I did not have garter throwing at our wedding because practically everyone is married and only one single male... my good friend. Oh well! It was small wedding though. Beautiful! Tropical themed with bamboo tiki torch light up, sunset... bonfire, buffet that we made. I personally made pineapple chicken. Its a polyasian styled meal. I wore guayabera shirt, black pants.. my bride who was married before--wore nice outdoors simple wedding dress. Beautiful!! I cried when she came up to be given away to me by her adult son.

Hey, guess what! It was raining much during that week of August until friday August 11th. We prayed for sun and we sure got a beautiful hot sunny day! So greeny!!! Yeah! The wedding was in the backyard of my sister's house on her farm. She has a pond with 40 acres of forest beyond the backyard.

I think garters should be plain. Now what I saw, oh come on. That is silly!

I think Angel should have that fluffy feathered garter. Its perfect for that screenname, angel! Hee hee! ;)

Garters!!! Oh! I caught 7 garters at weddings throughout my life from 15 till a few years ago. I just got married August 06 and hey, I am unoffically world's record holder according to Guiness(sp) Book of World's Records. I talked with them. A lady has a record of 9 boquets she caught and listed. I had difficulty to record since I did not get pictures and letters from all brides and grooms to show proof I caught them but I have hundreds of witnesses. Oldest garter I have is the first one I caught at age 15--it was first used in 1950s by the bride's mother. It was passed down. I did not have garter throwing at our wedding because practically everyone is married and only one single male... my good friend. Oh well! It was small wedding though. Beautiful! Tropical themed with bamboo tiki torch light up, sunset... bonfire, buffet that we made. I personally made pineapple chicken. Its a polyasian styled meal. I wore guayabera shirt, black pants.. my bride who was married before--wore nice outdoors simple wedding dress. Beautiful!! I cried when she came up to be given away to me by her adult son.

Hey, guess what! It was raining much during that week of August until friday August 11th. We prayed for sun and we sure got a beautiful hot sunny day! So greeny!!! Yeah! The wedding was in the backyard of my sister's house on her farm. She has a pond with 40 acres of forest beyond the backyard.

I think garters should be plain. Now what I saw, oh come on. That is silly!

I think Angel should have that fluffy feathered garter. Its perfect for that screenname, angel! Hee hee! ;)

You caught 7 garters since the age of 15? WOW :eek3: .. How come you aren't a famous football player?... :giggle:

Hahaha.

You caught 7 garters since the age of 15? WOW :eek3: .. How come you aren't a famous football player?... :giggle:

Well!!! I was not a passball (my new word replacing football because of the other football that has round ball that players kick around) player at all! LOL! Here is a secret: I am short at 5 feet 2 inches tall and usually shorter guys stand up front but I know how far a garter can be thrown. Too short right?? So, angel, I usually stand close to the groom's back and bend down like a player and watch where it moves. I run quickly and catch it. My first one it was thrown directly to me. Thats because not too many single guys.

The reason this many because I didnt get married till close to my 42nd birthday! So, I am retired from catching them! Hee hee!! Still have them all but boxed away in the garage.

Back