Wedding garter for Angel?

haha here you go girl cheri LOL LOL

damn i am having fun in this thread giggles

...ummm...while you're sitting there, feeling the motions of your tummy rollin' with the laughters..........find me some and show me some MORE garters--plsssss. :D

'Cuz I stated so far, haven't seen any I liked adorning my sweetie's lovely thigh-- :naughty:

~RR

:lol: That's right, I won't be seeing the action cuz I'll be right outside. :lol:

Good to know, cuz I was 'correcting' ya on the specifics whereas you used: 'know'....and apparently, most will know when standing outside, etc.... :D

~RR

More with fluffy feathers...I like the second one. :)

w22abk7.jpg

w22cap3.jpg

Garters. Bridal Wedding Garters, Prom Garters, Homecoming Garters, Cheerleader Spirit Garters, Sports Fan Bands Football Garters, Biker Bands Motorcycle Garters, Custom Theme Garters, Valentine Garters, Traditional Keepsake & Toss Garters, Fancy Band

Hmmm....second is very cute and pretty....hmmm...*trying to imagine it ON my dearie's thigh*....umm... ::chuckles::

Okkk....more pls., cuz I didn't feel a certain definite 'yesssss' with it. :D

But thanks though-- :thumb:

~RR

Oh I see, Angel. :hug:

Here is another one.

watermarkaspxif7.jpg

Is that the one? RR :lol:

Haha....nope....nice and fluffy looking though.

A few more plsss....then I'll tell you ladies which one I like--how's that??? :whistle:

~RR

huh oh now RR is getting hot over fluffy boa garters giggle

so he can shower with those over angel haha

huh oh now RR is getting hot over fluffy boa garters giggle

so he can shower with those over angel haha

:jaw: Ohhhh....now that's an idea!! :lol:....but...*ahems*...poor fluffy feathers gonna get all wet and matted down....nahhh...:lol:

~RR

Back