Wedding garter for Angel?

Yes, Spoiled Angel, actually one of the garter will be blue, since bride suppose to wear something blue....;)

Yes..

Remember the one i had for my 1st one.. something blue. :cool:

Forget it.. This garter I had is NOT worth...

Yes, Spoiled Angel, actually one of the garter will be blue, since bride suppose to wear something blue....;)

Yes thats right, that's if you want to stick to the tradition. Here is a traditional rhyme.

Something Old, Something New
Something Borrowed, Something Blue
and a Silver Sixpence for Her Shoe

I found this in this link which is very interesting. Wedding Traditions and Superstitions....Wedding-garter.com

Speaking of something OLD, it better not be any used panties...:squint:

HAHAHA poor roadrunner
all the planning of the wedding have been our doings for angel LOL

i am sure angel go for the fluffy boa garter :giggle: i know angel too well NOW

:rofl: at Angel. For something old, I had my mother's old fashion hanky which she had when she was a little girl. :)

for something old, I had my grandmother's pearl earrings, blue garter, new pearl necklace, borrowed a peal bracelet.. geez i forgot! oops..

whoo roadrunner to slide your hands down on angel leg when you get the garter :giggle:

:laugh2: Ok..... I think I'll be right outside cuz I don't want to know what they're gonna do. :lol:

:ugh: Very TMI!!!

Aww...that's ok Cheri tootsie-sis...when the time comes to the TMI, you'll head for your own TMI elsewhere...for all we know, while standing impatiently watching us fiddle, fondle, etc...you might be heading for some 'closet' with ur sweetheart...carrying on with some TMI!!! :lol:

~RR

Yes!!!! Borrow Granny's panties!! Granny wrote that down on her will. :deal: Gonna make Granny happy>>:mrgreen:

haha here you go girl cheri LOL LOL

damn i am having fun in this thread giggles

Back