Vegetarian verus Meat eater

You still will have heart attack. I happen know my favorite comic artist: Mike Wieringo who is vegetarian. And I'm shock that he have heart attack yesterday. :(
iF Magazine
MIKE WIERINGO PASSES AWAY - NEWSARAMA

He is only 44 years old.

Well you know that it's normal for people who are over 40 years old having a heart burning, or heart attacks or whatever problems with the heart. I am not sure if that guy died from heart attack just because he was vegetarian, there must be a casulite, you know. Sometimes people can't tell how did cause the heart attacks.

Of course I still can have heart attack even though I was vegetarian for some reason, for example, I am smoker and if I continue that, I will have a higher risk of heart attack, but at least I eat those healthy vegetarian foods help me reduce my risk of heart attack. I am a well balanced diet.

It's the way how we live, we can have risks for our health in any ways. :)

a heart burning, or heart attacks or whatever problems with the heart.

If you mean heartburn, it has nothing to do with the heart - it's a digestive system problem.

Fuzzy

Humans don't need Tarine. Only cats and some dog breeds plus human babies but that can be got from breast milk.

Omega 3 can be got from flax seed oil. That's where I get it from.

You DO need taurine, without it, your heart would not be beating at all! Taurine is synthesized within your body but you do need it although it's not an essential amino acid.

Omega-3 acids - when I talk about them, I am talking about DHA and EPA. DHA/EPA are NOT found in plants. Humans convert them but it's inefficient and not optimal. Fish converts natural omega-3 fats to EPA/DHA very well and as a result, if you consume it, you'll get a lot of EPA/DHA.

Fish is a rich source of taurine and omega-3 acids - both nutrients may explain why people who consume fish once a week have lower risk of fatal heart attacks.

Many vegetarians who gave up meat because of animal rights don't eat well and will develop diseases prematurely.

Note that many vegetarians smoke and do drugs. After all, River Phoenix died from drug overdose despite being a strict vegan. If vegetarians take medications that may increase the risk of heart attacks, they face the real risk. If they have a history of heart disease in their family, they will likely have that problem prematurely as well.

Vegetarians who eat WELL may face LESS relative risks to those who eat a lot of meats but there are some diseases that they will never avoid, heart disaease being one of the MOST common diseases.

Many vegetarians who gave up meat because of animal rights don't eat well and will develop diseases prematurely.

Note that many vegetarians smoke and do drugs. After all, River Phoenix died from drug overdose despite being a strict vegan. If vegetarians take medications that may increase the risk of heart attacks, they face the real risk. If they have a history of heart disease in their family, they will likely have that problem prematurely as well.

Vegetarians who eat WELL may face LESS relative risks to those who eat a lot of meats but there are some diseases that they will never avoid, heart disaease being one of the MOST common diseases.

The problem is that we are dealing the dirty pollutions around the country. The pollution inflicted our health from many things going on our Earth.

My theory is that young children are vegetarians will adopt their DNA to be stronger when they grow for a very long term. We became vegetarians when we are in teenagers and our adopt will be not 100 protect. My assume is that our body protects 75 percent that able to defend our DNA for some term. Another problem is that we have so many radio airwaves in the air that interfere our DNA. This affects our DNA very slowly until we are 60 years old or older because the airwaves have improved and become stronger airwaves. (In 60 or older, their body start to weak, and the DNA does not have time or too slow to rebuild new DNA.) For example, we want our TV to be more clear by increasing the hertz or increase high frequency for a better wireless long distance calls. Now, you see these problems.

How can we able to stop the companies and start do their homework to prevent this happen to us? Our modern technologies have 60 Hz in every electronic product which may consider not suitably for our health. Less Hz would be great. What do you think?

Note that many vegetarians smoke and do drugs.

How many vegan druggies do you know? I know several meat eating druggies. In fact all the drug addicts I knew when I was hanging around that type of person were meat eaters and so was I. I also know many other vegans. None of whom smoke or do drugs. I once knew a woman who did drugs who claimed to be vegitarian but she wasn't really as she sometimes ate meat.

If you think about it, it isn't very likely for a drug adict to go vegan as they lack the comitment.

A natural-foods expert who started London's first farmers' markets, Nina Planck was an oil-shunning vegetarian for years. Yet she was "plump and grumpy." So she started eating meat, fish, and full-fat cheese — and slimmed down and felt better. In Real Food (Bloomsbury, $14.95), Planck calmly dismantles her own past persona by assembling scientific and medical studies to promote bacon, butter, lard, and coconut oil while ripping canola oil a new one.

another former vegetarian abandons unhealthy vegetarian diet and loses weight. amazon link. this will be my first nourishment related book to read when it arrives here. i have to make some change in my eating habits -- fast foods.

Back