Unusual Thrift store finds

I just googled it and apparently - some natives use it to make weapons like ax and club. that's a rather embarrassing way to die in battle - killed by a dick....

:rofl:

Why not you start your own business turning trash into artwork, you could sell them at art events. :)

LOL bots. We need to talk about our goodies in your thread.

I feel like I am taking away from your thread by mentioning antiques and such.

Since my thread is swaying into your subject. Not intentionally.

:lol:

LOL bots. We need to talk about our goodies in your thread.

I feel like I am taking away from your thread by mentioning antiques and such.

Since my thread is swaying into your subject. Not intentionally.

:lol:

It's ok. Just a weird coincidence that we had similar thoughts on the same evening. :)

I love everything I collect. I will just will them to my children. :lol:

LOL, I have seen some interesting artwork made out of trash, I could notice it was trash but they did a great job! Like for example, scrap metal to make shapes of animals and all that. Wow!

You know what else I love hunting in thrift stores..?

Old Christmas decorations.

I love finding antiques Christmas decors.

You know what else I love hunting in thrift stores..?

Old Christmas decorations.

I love finding antiques Christmas decors.

By the time this thread is over, everyone will know what a freak I am!

I have a collection of plastic light up Santas, and my husband has lighted Christmas houses. We always look for those everywhere. :lol:

My Christmas collection is anything related to the 12 Days of Christmas and Nutcrackers.

(Don't go there! :giggle: )

By the time this thread is over, everyone will know what a freak I am!

I have a collection of plastic light up Santas, and my husband has lighted Christmas houses. We always look for those everywhere. :lol:

:rofl: I have one of Mr and Mrs Claus.

At least you know you are not alone! :giggle: I found them at an public auction. I set one on one side of the tree and the other on the other side.

I also found a Ladder, that leans on the tree. It have elves that you hang on the ladder, Making it look like they are decorating the tree. (found that one at the Salvation Army thrift store)

Hey we can both be freaks! :giggle:

:rofl: I have one of Mr and Mrs Claus.

At least you know you are not alone! :giggle: I found them at an public auction. I set one on one side of the tree and the other on the other side.

I also found a Ladder, that leans on the tree. It have elves that you hang on the ladder, Making it look like they are decorating the tree. (found that one at the Salvation Army thrift store)

Hey we can both be freaks! :giggle:

Byrdie seems to have one too. Too bad we can't all live on the same block.

We could have amazing holiday displays.

Byrdie seems to have one too. Too bad we can't all live on the same block.

We could have amazing holiday displays.

Yee Haw!!

We would defiantly make the neighbors jealous!

I want to find the old Christmas lights that looks like Lava Lamp candles.. Those are awesome!!!

I think those lights have oil. We saw some last November and my husband wanted to buy them, but I was afraid of them so we didn't.

I don't know if my fear was logical or not. :dunno:

I think those lights have oil. We saw some last November and my husband wanted to buy them, but I was afraid of them so we didn't.

I don't know if my fear was logical or not. :dunno:

To be honest I dont know either, but they sure were pretty.

I would have to check on that.

Damn! between you and Mrs Bucket. I am going bargain hunting Tomorrow!! :giggle:

Gonna have to stop by the farmers market... Then hit the yard sales and thrift shops.

What I am hunting now is a good pressure cooker. Hard to find a good one nowadays. I also love finding Iron Skillets.

My stepmother will visit me tomorrow and if it is not too snowy, I think I may try to do a little thrift shopping with her.

It is fun not knowing what treasures you may stumble across! :)

My stepmother will visit me tomorrow and if it is not too snowy, I think I may try to do a little thrift shopping with her.

It is fun not knowing what treasures you may stumble across! :)

And that is the best part!! :)

Dang!! Still snowing where you at? I am not even going to mention my weather here, for Bots will hang me by my big toe! :giggle:

Bots let me know how your shopping goes tomorrow. and I will do the same!

Got to get to bed so I can be an early bird for the yard sales! :D

Back