The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
My neck is still stiff, I can not turn left and it has been like this since saturday :mad2:

It's a pretty slow day. Maybe if some people could post more? :confused: get the jolly mood going.

I got my classes canceled today and all I'm doing is posting around helping out in topics. But I can feel the ultra slow momentum going on, like I'm the only person walking in that room.

I saw your slipstream post Nathan, that sucks. I'm sure the answer is pretty easy, but like I said last night - I can share your frustration from previous experience. All that work for nothing!
I'll look into it as well.

I just got in my office earlier and all I see is angry AD'ers :shock:

:mad2: i'm angrily eating my late lunch - hot pastrami :mad2:

My nose s bleeding sometimes. Today is awful.:mad:

Actually I had a good day. Got off work early.. :)

Easy day today.

Yeah - Sometime the tide turns and sometime it doesn't.

At times it may be slow but at times it can be really crazy. :)

i feel fine. im in a good mood. My kids school are closed this week. its easier for me to drop them off at grandparents home than dropping off at the school program on timely.

I just went for a walk in the balmy 34 degree weather. I feel invigorated. :wave:

Nathan, I dont un that slipstream CD is good or not??

Chevy, basically what a slipstreamed CD is like updating the existing Windows CD to the latest updates available at www.windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

So you get the original XP install plus all the newest patches and hotfixes without having to download it again at the site.

it's like this in visual representation:

Windows XP (cd) Patches (website)
-----------------slipstream---------------
XP CD + Patches in CD

It can save time for some people, or the reason Nathan is doing it is because he wants the latest Windows XP *with updates* on his install cd to use once XP support stops.

Will be working until 12.30pm today then off to attend course info session in the afternoon at UC (University of Canberra)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back