The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chevy, basically what a slipstreamed CD is like updating the existing Windows CD to the latest updates available at www.windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

So you get the original XP install plus all the newest patches and hotfixes without having to download it again at the site.

it's like this in visual representation:

Windows XP (cd) Patches (website)
-----------------slipstream---------------
XP CD + Patches in CD

It can save time for some people, or the reason Nathan is doing it is because he wants the latest Windows XP *with updates* on his install cd to use once XP support stops.

Yes that's correct, thank you naisho

Chevy, basically what a slipstreamed CD is like updating the existing Windows CD to the latest updates available at www.windowsupdate.microsoft.com.

So you get the original XP install plus all the newest patches and hotfixes without having to download it again at the site.

it's like this in visual representation:

Windows XP (cd) Patches (website)
-----------------slipstream---------------
XP CD + Patches in CD

It can save time for some people, or the reason Nathan is doing it is because he wants the latest Windows XP *with updates* on his install cd to use once XP support stops.

Thank you for explaining, Naisho. www.windowsupdate.microsoft.com is not correct?

i HATE spam email!

Yahoo travel! travel savings inside including $50 for dinner!

fgrwhnrgnhqoqgef w frigging stupid dlijhqrg r w email from h3|| rfglebnaflgb d

*walks off and takes a valium with a spoonful of peanut butter*

:rl:
:rifle:
:mad2::mad2::mad2:

I have been sitting here drinking glass after glass of milk. I hope this doesn't mean I am getting sick. I am really thirsty and only want milk to drink.

What about ASL?

naw nothing with ASL.. i go to a trivia channel on mirc sometimes and lamers there use that line. hai! asl? asl in that sense meaning age/sex/location. i tend to say it means Another Stupid Lamer sometimes though.

naw nothing with ASL.. i go to a trivia channel on mirc sometimes and lamers there use that line. hai! asl? asl in that sense meaning age/sex/location. i tend to say it means Another Stupid Lamer sometimes though.

Never saw it before for anything else. Glad your head doesn't hurt. I am still hoping for the gory surgery pictures.:P

Glad your head doesn't hurt. I am still hoping for the gory surgery pictures.:P

thanks... ill see what i can do on the pic....

Jolie? or is there a MOD around tonight? is it ok if i post just a link to a pic of a stapled incision for Bott to see?!?!

We're all busy listening to a lecture going on in debate section. You're welcome come in a join if you'd like to learn a thing or two
grinwave.gif
and yeah, Jolie is there.

Jolie? or is there a MOD around tonight? is it ok if i post just a link to a pic of a stapled incision for Bott to see?!?!

if you think it's not for weak stomach, just simply post a link to that picture instead of posting a pix in here. It's just out of respect. :wave:

if you think it's not for weak stomach, just simply post a link to that picture instead of posting a pix in here. It's just out of respect. :wave:

aye thats what i was going to do. just wanted to make sure it was ok first before i did.

Yeah I'm here.

Yes you can post a link of the picture but be sure to note that the picture is not for the weak. :)

By the way - Sorry, I didn't get a chance to look into this thread because I was busy looking at several various threads.

Yeah I'm here.

Yes you can post a link of the picture but be sure to note that the picture is not for the weak. :)

By the way - Sorry, I didn't get a chance to look into this thread because I was busy looking at several various threads.

thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back