The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Snow is falling very fast and accumulating a lot here.

we use lots of smiley that are not in AD and use the hosting. that would be nice if we add smiley here to save our time. :D the smiley box need refresh!

When my Daughter gets back from her Valentines dance at school. We will head out to Orlando to pick up my Hubbys Valentines gift.

*yawns* I am so sleepy! I can not believe I stayed up til 2:30 am last night. I must be nuts!!

Weather is hot down here. up in the 70s. Been sunny all week. But tomorrow it is suppose to rain all day from the front coming down.

I must be nuts I'm drinking coffee at 4:45pm..I won't sleep again tonight :(. It's nice out today :D. Kids are hyper from all the candy at their schools..I love school parties..NOT. Not only do I have my 3 that are hyper but the 3 I am watching as well

Here is my front yard. The white on the other side of the tree is the street. It is traffic free!
miza4w.jpg

And this is the back deck, with the dogs saying,"no way will we step out in that yard!"

2zjm894.jpg

Here is my front yard. The white on the other side of the tree is the street. It is traffic free!
miza4w.jpg

And this is the back deck, with the dogs saying,"no way will we step out in that yard!"

2zjm894.jpg

Nice Pictures. I always want one good snow fall a year but after the Ice Storms I am ready for Spring

Hey Botts ...

how come you are sullen,

and,

how come you are skulking? (Or is it sulking ??)

Hey Botts ...

how come you are sullen,

and,

how come you are skulking? (Or is it sulking ??)

It was temporary. I was skulking. Like a rabid squirrel. Off to change that now.:wave:

I'm off to go see Grace, the little baby born the other night. Can't wait to go see her! :) Goodnight, everyone!

I'm off to go see Grace, the little baby born the other night. Can't wait to go see her! :) Goodnight, everyone!

Oh, as long as it is nothing to do with me, have fun! :wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back