The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay folks!

(Getting on the soapbox)

I have a RANT.....

Being in this industry for the last 2 years--I can reassure you that if you called the day before the weekend--especially a 3 day weekend--we will be booked.

It's not my fault that we are booked--so don't take it out on me, don't cuss me out, and don't "boo-hoo-hoo" because I don't care--take it out on yourself for being ill-prepared.

Another words: Better plan your vacation!

(Off the soap box)

Uh, oh! Sounds like Byrdie had an annoying customer!

Okay folks!

(Getting on the soapbox)

I have a RANT.....

Being in this industry for the last 2 years--I can reassure you that if you called the day before the weekend--especially a 3 day weekend--we will be booked.

It's not my fault that we are booked--so don't take it out on me, don't cuss me out, and don't "boo-hoo-hoo" because I don't care--take it out on yourself for being ill-prepared.

Another words: Better plan your vacation!

(Off the soap box)

I just wanted to get out of the Iowa snow! :mad2:

soapbox_smilie.gif

It's also common sense. If one wants to have a romantic weekend for Valentine's Day and it is a 3 day weekend--chances are high that the place will be booked by the first of February.

ALready I have some openings for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day but unfortunately I am booked for the "Rod Run".

So--if you want to go somewhere--start planning it now instead of last minute.

It's also common sense. If one wants to have a romantic weekend for Valentine's Day and it is a 3 day weekend--chances are high that the place will be booked by the first of February.

ALready I have some openings for Memorial Day, 4th of July, Labor Day but unfortunately I am booked for the "Rod Run".

So--if you want to go somewhere--start planning it now instead of last minute.

hhmmmmmm....... my plan for V-day is............ :type:

I am going out to dinner with friends from my childhood years and I made the reservation around New Year's.

Dang! I do not plan that far ahead... I usually "play it by ear"

I absolutely hate planning ahead of time. Due to it never goes as planned.

Dang! I do not plan that far ahead... I usually "play it by ear"

I absolutely hate planning ahead of time. Due to it never goes as planned.

What happend was that I knew my friends were coming as they informed me and that they wanted us to go out to dinner at this particular restaurant.

So--reservations were made. :)

Yeah,

I understand what you are saying.

Most of the plans I make have to do with the outdoors!!

Boating trips... Camping trips... seems like every time the plan is made. It RAINS! :mad2: So I wait until it is closer to see the actual weather forecast.

I only get 2 weeks planned paid vacation a year. Not like I can actually plan what or how I want to.

I am currently reformatting my laptop, since I am hating slow loading and all. My laptop is POS, I have to agree with Jiro.

Byrdie, just to teach these customers a lesson go ahead and accept a reservation request from them. Then, when they show up, you do this: :rofl2:. That'll teach 'em. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back