The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
10cc's of coffee for Byrdie, STAT!!!

he's gonna need way more than 10 milliliters.. knowing Byrd, it probably takes like 1500cc's to tickle him. :lol:

oh yeah, and this is my account on my mobile incase anyone is interested in the junior status.

Exactly. Not only is it uncomfortable but my eyes get this gross crusty stuff in the corners. Almost like my lids are glued together. Not fun.

and sometimes you end up with minor eye infection which is not fun at all.

he's gonna need way more than 10 milliliters.. knowing Byrd, it probably takes like 1500cc's to tickle him. :lol:

oh yeah, and this is my account on my mobile incase anyone is interested in the junior status.

why another one just for mobile?

disable pics/sig/avatars to speed up loading, felt too lazy to keep doing it on main acct.

Nice to see AD up and running with the usual posters....

Morning y'all!

Its 7:45am here and I am at work since 7.15am so hello! :wave:

Hi Jake. I understand the fires are ending in Australia. So that is good news.:wave:

I think I understand how so many people died. Unfortunately... this unfortunate incident had right formulas to produce a devastating, fast-moving firestorm. I'll post my preliminary finding later tonight when I get home from work.

<sigh> 2 hours left at work... well screw it - i'm going home now :mad2:

Botts, that's correct, they are closing up the fires and getting them contained, hopefully today.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back