The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
All I found are the local donation appeals, they need to fill out the details with the australian address, which is impossible. I ams earching for an orginsation that accepts international donations.

Have not been on in almost 2 days, been that busy with work and school.

Only one post for me tonight: Tonight, my SO's sister had a baby. Her name is Grace. She was born a month early because the mom was having complications and had to go into surgery. So an emergency c-section was done. The mom is doing okay, the baby has some respiratory distress issues for being born early. But she's a beautiful baby.

Only one post for me tonight: Tonight, my SO's sister had a baby. Her name is Grace. She was born a month early because the mom was having complications and had to go into surgery. So an emergency c-section was done. The mom is doing okay, the baby has some respiratory distress issues for being born early. But she's a beautiful baby.

Congratulations. I guess that makes you pretty much an aunt. :)

Congrats. I'm glad mom is good, and I hope and pray the baby will be doing good soon too.

Congratulations! Emergency c-section is always a scary thing. If it helps, my nephew's wife went through exactly the same thing...baby was delivered 5 weeks early. He was small and had respiratory distress. He spent 6 weeks in the hospital. Today, he is a robust 9 year old with no lasting complications. Healthy, hearty, and all boy! And an excellent student and athlete.

Just thought that hearing his story might help to relieve some of the anxiety.

Some my frown on this post but I need help to accomplish a baby step in life. I get really bad anxity attacks when it comes to things changing, being around a group of people, stuff like that. Well I bought a laptop a few years back that came with Vista upgrade. I haven't switched it over yet b/c I don't like changes. I figured it'll be a babystep to help me to calm my anxity down. It's a babystep I will try to accomplish. I figured if I shared with other people it'll be harder to back down..lol

Oh my I am addicted..why did I have to open this bag of Miniature Reese's cups. Atleast I was smart and bought the small bag..

Oh my I am addicted..why did I have to open this bag of Miniature Reese's cups. Atleast I was smart and bought the small bag..

Yep, you're lucky you didn't buy a huge bag. :P

This is the bag that is going to have to be hid from kids..Grrrr don't touch my reese's cups..LOL

2zpo2t1.gif
Frown.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back