The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
The computer I restored is Windows XP with Service Pack 3 - before it has SP2

Aww damn! I am in mood something that is lemon! But I got lemon pudding...umm I'll make some today! MMM! My hubby won't eat it cuz he don't like lemon! TOOO BAD! :mrgreen:

We have a dusting of snow here, but may get 1" to 2" of snow today from a convergence zone. :) It's 33 degrees right now...pretty cold for March!

I'm back!! Did anyone miss me?? Wow not a whole lot going on in the lounge! I was gone all weekend and only had 4 pages to read..ummm..anyways I ran away on a camping trip all by myself..Enjoyed the time and the quiet and the scene..both nature and men!!

I'm back!! Did anyone miss me?? Wow not a whole lot going on in the lounge! I was gone all weekend and only had 4 pages to read..ummm..anyways I ran away on a camping trip all by myself..Enjoyed the time and the quiet and the scene..both nature and men!!

uhoh! shes back! be afwaid! be vewy afwaid!:rofl2:

Miss you? I don't even know you at all. :P

Women: more trouble than they're worth?

Met a wonderful lady and I'm not entirely sure anymore >.<

all by yourself? damn.

Oh, how nice that you got away from your home. Did three bears share your tent at this time?

So quiet in here.

It is hot here today! The temps climbed up to 85' F today! :)

Will be like that again tomorrow!

The Kids actually swam in the pool today..

In Iowa it rained ice for a while, but later got above freezing. No one in my family went swimming. :(

In Iowa it rained ice for a while, but later got above freezing. No one in my family went swimming. :(

your signature! easter bunny! i got it in less than 10 seconds!! LOL i love that stuff.

Still freezing up there?

Dang!

Seems like mother nature is not giving you guys a break whatsoever.

I worked my second day at Wal-Mart today at the registers and I saw two of my former coworkers from PJP. I spoke with one and she is now going to cosmetology school, she is good with hair so I think she's going to do very well if she is able to get on at a salon or beauty shop.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back