The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
So am I, deleting many of the useless accounts on the internet so I can try and use one email for everything or at least 3.
what kind of accounts did you delete out?

Well, no one posted since like 7 am....silence...:P now I brought it up. ha

I was asleep the whole time. I sleep from 5am to 1pm winter time and 6am to 2pm summer time. I get the night watch :):):):):):):):) I love the night!!!!!!

what kind of accounts did you delete out?

Useless junks, AD and registering on some websites and old email accounts that I don't use anymore. I have over 7 email accounts. Now I like to keep things simple. :)

I was asleep the whole time. I sleep from 5am to 1pm winter time and 6am to 2pm summer time. I get the night watch :):):):):):):):) I love the night!!!!!!

lol I was sleeping the whole morning. I worked overnight shift last night. :)

Its been extremely busy around here the last few days so I'll update as best I can.

1. Its mid-term at Uni so I have been up to my eyeballs studying my coursework like mad. Thank goodness that Spring Break is just a couple weeks away. As it stands I have a A or a very high B in Comp II, and a B in College Mathematics. Which is good.

2. I got an offer as a numerator for the US Census Bureau and I accepted it. It is a temporary part-time position that is scheduled to last for 8 weeks during the summer. This will put additional money into my pocket as well as keep me occupied as I am only employed part-time at Wal-Mart.

3. I did my New Associate Orientation today at Wal-Mart that lasted four hours. It was boring but I got paid for it so all is well. I have to go in tomorrow and start my CBLs on the computers, after I complete those I will begin my training at the cash registers. I'm hoping at after 6 months or so on the registers I can possibly move laterally to a floor position or upwards to a higher payscale position. There is no actual waiting period to sign jobs but they generally like for you to remain in the same position for at least a month before you ask to be moved. I'm thinking 6 months at the register could give me valuable experience in Front End and I can possibly (if there's an opening and they allow it) then I can put in for a Front End supervisory position.

4. I am continuing to substitute teach at the local high school, and I find it enjoyable believe it or not.

5. On that note, I received some sad news that my high school algebra teacher passed away after a 3 year long battle with lung cancer. I will be attending his funeral on Tuesday. A Facebook memorial group has been created in memory of him. Those of you that have facebook can click the following link to view the group page.
In Memory of Mr. Small | Facebook

He is the lone survivor of a deadly shooting rampage by Paul Ruiz and Earl Van Denton - two escapees from an Oklahoma prison, and their trail of murder spanned several states.

Useless junks, AD and registering on some websites and old email accounts that I don't use anymore. I have over 7 email accounts. Now I like to keep things simple. :)
LOL I have seven accounts now but few of them is not used. I have most three accounts for business Outlook web access, Yahoo and Roadrunner at all.

ddddaaammmmmnnnn. it took 5 min since I started clocking for "George Orwell Would Be Impressed With Barack Obama" to get locked. :laugh2: My next prediction - "Funny Thing About Rush Limbaugh" will get locked too! :laugh2:

ddddaaammmmmnnnn. it took 5 min since I started clocking for "George Orwell Would Be Impressed With Barack Obama" to get locked. :laugh2:

Why CANT we all get along???????

302wdwi.jpg

**Pix of John 'Bluto' Blutarsky from Animal House movie yelling - FOOD FIGHT!!!! but in my pix - it yells "FFFIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!"

If we can't get along, then we're animals. :lol:

302wdwi.jpg

**Pix of John 'Bluto' Blutarsky from Animal House movie yelling - FOOD FIGHT!!!! but in my pix - it yells "FFFIIIGGGHHHTTT!!!"

:rofl: I almost forgot about that movie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back