The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the new sign name?

We set a record high here of 74 degrees!

Today, It's so nice warm weather. :)

Tomorrow, I am going to see a dentist and have my tooth pull out. ugh!!! I have been taking good care of my teeth for many years. I am going to lose one tooth. :(

Bring it over, son!

It is shiny blue skies today and it is adding a cold breeze, dammit, we're approaching to winter

Hmmm, too bad the storm has gone...it cleared up and got sunny later that afternoon here.

I very nice spring day here gave me a chance to clear up the back yard and clean out the shed moved the camping stuff to the front and the christmas stuff to the back :D

ATTENTION! Join my Domestic Dissent club that I just created! Go to my profile and join my club. :mad2:

I joined your group, 5 million years ago :mad2:

TGIF.

I'm a little :( that my class grade still hasn't been posted. I was at 99.4% before the final presentation, and I have no idea what grade I'm getting for that presentation. This was over a week ago !! :(

TGIF.

I'm a little :( that my class grade still hasn't been posted. I was at 99.4% before the final presentation, and I have no idea what grade I'm getting for that presentation. This was over a week ago !! :(

No news is good news! :P

Somebody made pink sanding blocks and is selling them to women to sand off their body hair. I wonder if they would work for men's beards.

TGIF.

With a 99.4% going in, I wouldn't worry if I were you!

Somebody made pink sanding blocks and is selling them to women to sand off their body hair. I wonder if they would work for men's beards.

:lol: As abrasive as they get (men's beard) Might not be a bad idea. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back