The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XIII

Status
Not open for further replies.
It is 38 degrees. In MN, that is NICE !!!! I even went to class today without a jacket. Yay :)

Minnesota, eh? I was born and raised on a small farm in Faribault. May I ask whereabouts you are from Faribo and what you do for a living?

Folks, I remember a time or two when I went water-skiing when there was still a wee bit of ice on the lakes in the spring. :lol:

rain is coming down like cat and dogs here. run for ur lives! Im sure austrailians could use all the rain we get. :)

crap. I should not ate heavy lunch and then ate all of the stick of thin mint cookie (scout girl cookie). I normally dont do that often. :barf:

exactly.... :crazy:

I'm not crazy !!! (Well, most of the time I'm not, anyway.) ;)

Minnesota, eh? I was born and raised on a small farm in Faribault. May I ask whereabouts you are from Faribo and what you do for a living?

Folks, I remember a time or two when I went water-skiing when there was still a wee bit of ice on the lakes in the spring. :lol:

I live about 1.5 hours north of Faribault. I'm in the far north suburbs - about 15 minutes north of Minneapolis. I am a full-time graphic designer and a part-time IT student.

I don't think I've gone waterskiing with ice still on the lakes, but I've done plenty that people thought I was crazy, temperature-wise. I even wore a bikini on vacation in Florida in February one year where it was about 65-70 degrees (to me that's PLENTY warm) and people were wearing coats and looking at me funny. :rofl2:

And to the rest of you, I'm NOT crazy !!!! :D Just Minnesota-sane.

Okay guys, cut, cut!

If you want to jab some at Alley, you'll have to come out from the sidedoors and take it up with security first.
*crosses arms*

armcross.jpg

Actually, it's around 75F here now. Not bad eh?

Okay guys, cut, cut!

If you want to jab some at Alley, you'll have to come out from the sidedoors and take it up with security first.
*crosses arms*

You mean I have my own personal security here ?? Wow, the perks of AD ;)

75 degrees .. sigh .... That'll be about the beginning of June here ...

Okay guys, cut, cut!

*crosses arms*

armcross.jpg

Spoilsport!

But in Iowa I think it is about 65. I am definitely wearing light weight cotton jumper with a t-shirt and clogs with no socks.:wave:

rain is coming down like cat and dogs here. run for ur lives! Im sure austrailians could use all the rain we get. :)

Bring it over, son!

It is shiny blue skies today and it is adding a cold breeze, dammit, we're approaching to winter

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back