The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
society's_child,

how long do you normally workout at the gym and what kinds of things do you do? (i.e. run track, treadmill)

damn, scarifiace some?

I am not going to part with the antiques nor other things that we have. I am just amazed that we have amassed all of this stuff.

Everytime we have things on display--people always commented that "it's like being in a museum."

that 2nd picture...Sandra Hess isnt it???
index_01.jpg

omfg hot damn! :wag:

society's_child,

how long do you normally workout at the gym and what kinds of things do you do? (i.e. run track, treadmill)

So sorry for the late reply. Was at the hair salon getting all gussied up, lol.

I don't go to the gym very often. I usually work out here at home. I use the Beach Body PX90 series which is awesome. It's like fitness bootcamp. Really challenging but very effective. I try to do it every night. There are 8 different dvds that target different areas. Most of them are an hour long each. If i miss a night then i might go to the gym to make up for it the next day. When i do go to the gym i like the eleptical (spelled that wrong, i know) trainer and the treadmill. I also use free weights to tone my arms.

getting all pretty for your master errrr Jiro in the other thread?!?!:cool2:

and to attend to my VIP guests for me because I cannot stand these such boorish fools who speak with jingoistic rhetoric. :mad2:

I m watch movie called *death race* before jump bed to sleep as warm anyone join with me? but NOT! :giggle: Good night guys! zooom i know Jiro wanna join my warm bed don't ya ?:naughty: kiddin

CAIO zoom

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back