The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ewww. Jiro, do you know what's in those hot dogs?? Anyway, my co-worker just came back so now i can go find some grub.

does it really matter if you're starving? :drool:

I had my Networking Technologies mid-term exam today. I was SOOOO hoping for 100 as I've gotten on the previous 4 quizzes. But no .. :( I got 99. I'll take it !!!! :D

I had my Networking Technologies mid-term exam today. I was SOOOO hoping for 100 as I've gotten on the previous 4 quizzes. But no .. :( I got 99. I'll take it !!!! :D

better than what I got <pout>

I just got out of shower and felt better. I am worried about my friend because I got e-mails from some people. They haven't heard of her and they tried to call her on vp but no answer. I tried to call her on vp last week and this morning, I did but still no answer. I think something happen to her. I will find out.

I just got out of shower and felt better. I am worried about my friend because I got e-mails from some people. They haven't heard of her and they tried to call her on vp but no answer. I tried to call her on vp last week and this morning, I did but still no answer. I think something happen to her. I will find out.

simple - she's sleeping ^_^

nap time!! When do they go back to school??? nope not tomorrow either..maybe Monday..Kids are having cabin fever!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back