The Lounge thread: Whatever you feel like......... Anything goes! Part XII

Status
Not open for further replies.
then I'm waiting -- when are you going to come over? You will lose cuase you will be confused with our traffic down here :P

then I'm waiting -- when are you going to come over? You will lose cuase you will be confused with our traffic down here :P

why? you don't have the "V8 beast" yet.. so what's the point? :shrug:

epic fail.

You know what they say Jiro, you can't win the war against the youngsters. Surrender it up to youth, I know how it feels.

Also I just realized, if a japanese person was to say 'jillio' it would sound like ji-ri-o like ji-ro with the extra i

Just played the F.E.A.R 2: Project Origin demo for PS3 :Ohno::Ohno::Ohno: It scary the <beep> outta me and make me piss my pant. It had eeeekkk feeling. It gonna be one of the best survival horror to date. I must buy this game.

If you know know what FEAR 2 is : [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8XQtvgSQ3nk&feature=related[/ame]

Hear Again oh Hear Again, where art thou oh Hear Again!

this place seems quiet without her around tonight! :hmm:

1 more hour and her ban's lifted but she's probably :zzz:

1 more hour and her ban's lifted but she's probably :zzz:

true. she could probably use the sleep and catch up. but the AD withdrawls might keep her awake!:hmm:

hey there, ncff07,

i'm back and suffered a *severe* case of ad withdrawal. i was literally counting down the hours until i could log back on. :giggle:

true. she could probably use the sleep and catch up. but the AD withdrawls might keep her awake!:hmm:

i slept during the day and stayed up all night so that i could log onto ad at 4:00am my time to let you all know that i'm back. you wouldn't believe how bored i was today without having my daily ad fix. :laugh2: i've learned my lesson though, so from now on whenever i'm manic or start to rapid cycle, i'm logging off ad to take a breather. there's no sense in getting banned again for saying inappropriate things.

i guess i can now officially join the ranks of those who have been banned. i'm such a rebel.

Thanks, now I don't have to ask in order to learn how to avoid getting banned, and thereby getting banned in the process :)

good morning everyone!

my 24 hour ban has been lifted. i'm back! :dance2:

welcome back you rebel you! except for Jiro and JClarke battling egos it was really deafly quiet (pun intended) around here while you were away!

Good morning, everyone. Back to work after chipping myself out of the ice age that is southern Maryland.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back